Tweaks

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Nov 27, 2017 at 12:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

obviously you are ashfield. You are worthless with little to no industry experience or disease knowledge so yes you are absolutely expendible. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. You are cheap labor because you bring nothing to the table. Now go fuck off

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh oh...somebody’s tail feathers got ruffled...

Lol.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. We have some great Assfield reps in our district. All of them have been laid off by other big pharma companies. I truly hope you do not think that could happen to you someday. I have been in this industry for many years and have been lucky to not have been laid off but I am sure someday I will and I just hope I will be treated with respect. We all deserve that and we should be able to give it in these times.
    God Speed

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a new to industry ash rep and honestly should have been in Pharma ages ago; really good for just starting. So just because someone is new doesn't mean they suck. You were new to pharma at one point in your life too and made it to your place now. Yes, there are a couple of other new ones that quite frankly suck but no need to paint all of them as the same. Don't lash out at ash - lash out at BI for no manged care, no new products, a dumb alliance decision, bloated BI reps, having Germany enforce decisions on BIPI usa. It's the company's fault for this not a contract sales force.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think anyone is blaming the ashfield representatives. Motherfucker motherfucker motherfucker schoolyard clucker a schoolyard clucker a schoolyard clucker smoking dope smoking dope till I choke fucking high as a kite so I just might fucking smoke some more today motherfucker yeah yeah true that true that sho nuff show nuff so fucking high I could fucking fly yup yup . Ashfield out

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

huh?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

couldn’t have said it better myself.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should ask about Latuda

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was written in response to this post:

obviously you are ashfield. You are worthless with little to no industry experience or disease knowledge so yes you are absolutely expendible. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. You are cheap labor because you bring nothing to the table. Now go fuck off

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously you are scared that there is a good chance that your job is in jeopardy because you are being out hustled by cheap labor. You have been worthless and have sat on your laurels and a cushy paycheck and are now scared because the cheap labor can now hang with you on “disease state” (which is a lame reason). Contract must bring something to the table, otherwise we would not be having this conversation and you would not be hiding behind pathetic threats and even more pathetic excuses.

If contract gets cut, so be it, but it wasn’t because they suck. It was because of a business decision. If it was because they suck, I know those on BOTH sides who should be downsized. So good luck to you at noon.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said!!
    Thank you
    Good luck to all

12. anonymous5

anonymous5 Guest

I hope you realize that some ashfield reps are more educated, qualified, and are more versed in disease state than you, right? I work with an ash rep who has outperformed 3 seasoned reps within their first contract.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a friggin' idiot. All of us in pharma should be scared, it doesn't matter if BI or contract. ALL of us have jobs in jeopardy. let me repeat: ALL of us have jobs in jeopardy just by choosing this industry. So your notion of being scared is downright idiotic. Secondly, pharma sales industry has nothing to do with the "quality" of being hustling. You don't walk into an office and leave with an order in hand, dumb fuck. There is no hustle about this. So worried about being "out hustled" is also idiotic. You are right, however, disease state has nothing to do with this. The doctor wouldn't be a doctor if they didn't already understand the disease state. A med assistant would need to know the disease state but not a doctor. Contract for BI was brought in as a safety valve to let them go before BI employees if our sales depress. It sucks but all of this shitty country is doing the same thing across ALL industries. It's because ignorant americans no longer support workers rights, only corporate profits.That's what they bring though - flexibility, nothing more. Some will be good CSO choices and others will be crappy - it's the way it goes. Lastly, yep - it's a business decision nothing more.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry for your lost.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean loss corky?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^ Looks like you were right. The HSBS gravy train finally got exposed. All the cuts are from systems.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

183 to 181 isn't what we consider cuts. They are taking from some and giving to others. You must be an outsider or you would have known that.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Traditional accounts should not have had HSBS to begin with.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

181 is the number of accounts not hsbs's. Read the email, yea wont be a headcoumt reduction because displaced hsbs can apply for other openings left by ashfield

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Corky, May you be blessed with an Ashfield partner who gets rolled over.