Tymlos Rx data

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Oct 20, 2017 at 10:59 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does the early Tymlos Rx data look? I invested in Radius...good or bad idea?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You came here for investment advice?!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Double down, you will Thank me!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just figured I'd get as much info as possible. Already invested in it at the advice of one of my docs...so was wondering how early acceptance is going. Are the early adopters hopping on board kind of thing. Thought the Radius reps could prepare me a little for what to expect from the earnings call. Am I wrong?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The first thing you need to do is go back to that doctor & punch him in his vag for giving you shitty advice. The second thing you need to do is apologize to your parents for being born. The third thing you need to do is shoot yourself in the face for being so fucking stupid.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I've already made about $15,000 so I guess the doctor, my parents, and I'm safe. Not sure why you're so angry...but I hope you get whatever is going wrong in your life worked out. Peace out.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now there's a class act. Eloquence, diplomacy, and wisdom. The total package.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sure as fuck didn’t make $15,000 with anything affiliated with RDUS! Please kill yourself & parents for making you, POS liar!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been a little slower than I thought it would be with the efficacy data and pricing, but as of October 1st things have really started to pick up I think next year will be a pretty good year

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is beyond just stupid. As if anyone even remotely would fall for it. Must’ve been Fattard or Slimy Pinhead

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I concur, formulary wins on October 1st have really sped things up, can't wait for 2018!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only way that guy made $15k on RDUS recently is if he shorted the position. All it’s done is go down.

Horrible culture, double standards for reps vs managers.

I wouldn’t invest in the company. If the OP is reading this and you really made $15k then sell it and take your profits. Managed care sucks. The National overall managed care is somewhat decent but there are tons of carve-outs where it’s not covered and the copay is $800.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Took your advice and did sell. Lost a little while still hanging on but came out on the positive overall. I'll keep watching and might get back in next year. Thanks for a logical response to my inquiry.