Types of experience does Novartis hire?!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Feb 20, 2019 at 3:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So AMEN and on the money!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis hires the corrupt and those lacking of ethics

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have any type of worth while experience NVS will not hire you. The ABLs cannot have anyone have a valid opinion or know what really is suppose to happen day to day. They have this bizarre need to coach, critique and criticize at every opportunity. There is NO up lifiting support here just tearing down in the name of coaching.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The coaching craze is across the org. I am not on the commercial side but my boss is actively seeking backbiters so he can coach. Many are more than happy to oblige and rat on their colleagues many times lying. His response “that’s my opportunity to coach”. Tell me more so I can coach. Dufus, dirtbag.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that is his definition of what to coach, he is a petty little person. All this does is create more division, less motivation and a paranoid environment which in any reality is not healthy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right on the money - that’s why we can’t get rid of the CIA. Working in a bubble.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Petty poop which is the cream of the middle and upper management.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, I have seen great hires into the company, only then to be shot down hard and put into a corner to STFU. We treat great people really poorly because they speak up and have ideas. Certainly seeing this with the bullshit culture plan. Most senior managers need a good lesson in life i.e need firing, then we can get some good talent moved up or in.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! Let’s get rid of the idiots that were promoted last year. Almost none deserved it. Then let’s get rid of the idiots who promoted these idiots.