Tyra Walker

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, May 2, 2020 at 5:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is the WoRs!!!! Never on your side. Micromanager

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TW is a complete incompetent. Got her job after TWO months in the training department while the VP of sales DH was handing out promotions like candy. She has been coasting for almost 20 years.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell me, coward, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THE LAST 20 YEARS?
    You don’t have the bills to list your true resume for the past 20 years, because you’re a classic failure.
    PROVE ME WRONG?????

drop mic, beyatch!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know Tyra, I like Tyra, and I LOVE that Tyra is in this thread savagely defending her reputation. You go, girl!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pick it back up douche!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No comeback to that

thank u, NEXT

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this person is shot out. crazy lady vibes. can't believe she's on here on an anonymous forum trying to pretend like she's a random "supporter".

sociopathic behavior.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Defended by one… disliked by so many as I can see here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waited over a year for THAT? You’ve been festering for awhile loser, right?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run for the hills. Unless you want every dump you take through out the day scrutinized it’s best if you move on. Her reps are in a revolving door and the company doesn’t seem to mind wasting money retraining new ones to come in. When your reps continue to leave one by one because of a manager, shouldn’t the company take a good hard look at who they’ve put in charge? For the sake of your sanity go elsewhere.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly the manager responding. No one is that passionate about defending someone else. Newsflash it’s cafepharma it’s anonymous. Calm down.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg this is hysterical.. I’m enjoy my role oh I mean she’s enjoying her role. Hahahahha.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People become leaders for kissing ass in this company or sleeping with higher ups. Someone in a management role doesn’t mean they are deserving

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d this is truly the manager responding this is scary. Calling people a bitch and other stuff. So freaking aggressive, angry and yes I agree psychopathic behavior. She is not a nice person. There are reason they keep her on and it’s sad for who have to deal. She better hope she keeps that cushy job because her reputation is know well beyond the company.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tyra worked in the training department for about a month before they rushed her out to the field in a leadership position. So desperate to show a commitment to diversity, we ended up with an incompetent manager lacking any qualifications. That was 20 years ago. And she is still there. Another example of placing diversity ahead of accomplishment and experience.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no idea who this woman is (other than her obvious responses to this text chain). She sounds like she’s a nightmare. Aligned perfectly with Takeda leadership

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, she is a diversity hire. That says it all.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't the two of you take it offline, and PLEASE spare the rest of us!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Afraid of the real story?