TZ

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2015 at 4:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SR know TZ too well, he knows all his dirty tricks . Will be interesting if he keeps him!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me you're kidding. Stuart is the reason TZ is here! He hired him and then promoted him, dumbass. And let's take bets ... The next VP... Will he (he being a white middle aged man) come from Alcon? My bet is yes. What a joke this place is.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is wrong with a white middle aged man? I'd rather have someone with experience and maturity than someone that is all ego.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the point is nobody new has Aesthetics experience, and they truly believe that aspire will sell double/triple what medics and vrx sold- they are in a fantasy land and people will continue to leave and be replaced by under qualified pharma reps with Rx relationships not A/C relationships. Not sure what plan is worse, current IC plan or this sales model?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those that are posting these one sided "anonymous" statements about people are cowards. If you have a problem with them, call them directly and tell them your concerns. You are spreading your cancer to those of us that actually care about this business. It's embarrassing to even be associated with such immature statements. It is clear why you are not in leadership roles...so much easier to sit back and simply act like you have it all figured out. This is a wonderful company that is Trying to do all the right things to make us successful. If management actually read these comments it makes us all look incompetent!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's arrogant no doubt but he's really smart, and will lead us. Most important he will not allow the games for home office. Easy to hate him but he is loyal and protective.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is crazy for sure but always watches my back

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The goal for 2015 is to get sales numbers back to where they were pre-Valeant. Know your statistics before you anonymously share your emotions.
    IC plan is the same plan Medicis people still rave about. You need to sell 3 products to make 25-30k per quarter. If you can't, don't feel bad. Move on and let one of the 20 people waiting to backfill you have a chance.
    Relationships aren't everything. Ability, attitude and work ethic trump relationships all day.
    Should we continue to recycle the same old Merz, Allergan and laser reps in each failing territory?
    I'm a big TZ fan for the record. Confidence, direction and ability get mistaken as ego all the time.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tz nice of you to post about you here!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it's tz using this board to promote himself!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical of TZ. What a cheractor !!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously you don't know TZ and are subcoming to school girl gossip. TZ built his career on relationships and holds them at high value. He treats people people with dignity & respect and if u are lucky enough to gain his respect, your career just might prosper from it. If you had 1/3 of TZ's work ethic in your little pinky that he has you might actually spend your time bettering yourself rather than wasting your time reading & writing this trash!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Most people who know the real TZ will challenge the above quote. He has zero people skills, ask anyone who worked with him at Alcon, and work ethic??? Why he was forced to leave Alcon - very funny answer! And TZ - STOP removing "real" posts about you!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Graat post! I for one have not had an easy road here at G. But it takes a strong person with determination and will to know this is not about me. It's about all of us together!!!!!!. I learned where I went wrong even though the situations werent right. I have a personal goal to help Galderma as a whole.

All this is not worth commenting on, I struggle deeply with the constant unnecessary negativity. is your home life so miserable and less than satisfactory that you wake every day hating the world, blaming others for this or that, continuously pointing out flaws, pointing mistakes out on a public board? I support TZ. I support SR. I think they have great vision, they are motivators, leaders, and above ALL, a no-nonsense personality. They expect deliverables! Non of this whiny shit. They raised the bar. Are you skilled/qualified to prove yourself?

I dont care who he sleeps with, who he cuts, who he upsets, it doesnt matter.... he is looking at the big picture as many of us are, and what we are being held accountable to, and our goal is meeting our commitments ..... Looking for those that can truly team up to produce!

Cheap shots just makes you appear weak! If I had my own business, ......Maybe G had to change the IC to weed out those that have a sense of entitlement and expect free money. And in Hope those that see it at as a challenge , step up and reach it! The true competitors! those are the ones to keep and reward. The only problem, we have these spoiled apples that spread vivious lies. For those with real integrity and the true competitors get the truth, know the facts, make your own assessment bring it to the attention of managers professionally. To managers- dont be sheeps, be shepards! Dont block people just because you dont like them, can they produce/deliver? To block true talent only hurts you and G.

Exciting times! My two cents.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree, sounds like you are friends with TZ, so look him in the eyes and tell him that if quotas continue to be unattainable mixed with a garbage IC plan in A/C - reps will CONTINUE to leave.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound very upset and bitter,.......your letter of resignation will be received with a smile! Feel free to leave.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask Tz why was he fired from Alcon !! He is the most unethical person !! Don't want to share too much about all the BS he did but if have to will do it for the good of Gelderma!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Gelderma"? Oh yeah, you have a lot to share, but yet you don't know the name of he company

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give BO a chance. He really is a great manager. You'll see. Alcon's loss is Galderma's gain.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too many bad incidences with him here at Galderma!!!