U.S. ex rel. Spear v. Mendez (ND CA No. C95-3369)

Discussion in 'Advanced Medical Analysis' started by Anonymous, Jun 23, 2012 at 1:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Busted for Medi-Cal Fraud! I personally reviewed AMA Laboratories "Doctors' Pricing" that was below Medi-Cal pricing! As a Medi-Cal providor, a lab cannot offer Doctors pricing that is lower than Medi-Cal pricing. Medi-Cal is supposed to get the lowest prices for services available. AMA did this in order to get the business, and effectively charge Medi-Cal higher rates!

These fucks were caught with their hands in the cookie jar. I knew they were going down, I just didn't think it would take so long. Bye bye AMA!

...and their bonehead reps actually thought this was some kind of viable strategy! Focking ignorant bastards!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but the person who bragged about it got away scott free. HG bragged all the time, even about how she charged for the ultrasounds from that other side gig she had going.

Mendez and Hala has several side businesses involved in Medi-Cal and whatever other agencies they could milk. Loved that "God Bless You" cover.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard from them lately? AMA has shut its doors, right?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last I heard HG was at ABC Labs and F has got the little lab down the street http://www.mdlaboratories.net/ . He has a new face lift/ear tuck, and got married (not to HG). Pictures were on FB but they have since been taken down.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, he got married? Please do tell what you know. Thanks Is AMA completely shut down?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

touche.