UCB announces dress code change:

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Jan 3, 2018 at 8:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The UCB dress code change would involve requiring sale reps to wear only solid-color scrubs. The nearly 3,000 drug representatives are currently allowed to wear traditional business attire. These changes are set for February 1, 2018.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is like dressing up as a fireman because you sell fire extinguishers. If this is true it wont last. It is stupid and embarrassing. It will make everyday like Halloween. The Dr can (and will ) ask you why you are dressed up like a health care professional.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In case you haven't noticed Sanofi Representatives are smarter than doctors in regards to their own products. Perhaps someone needs a remedial course in Challenger Selling.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drug reps have no business wearing scrubs. Unless you work in surgery or seeing patients( Pacer reps) you look out of your league. Your not transporting kidneys or hearts in a cooler!! Amgen reps look foolish in offices with wearing scrubs.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's like saying Doctors look stupid in business suits. Grow a pair.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. It is not saying that at all. Scrubs have a purpose. It is a specific uniform for a specific job. And further a Doctor would look stupid and inappropriate, in fact, wearing a suit to a perform surgery. It is coming off as a strange attempt to make the job seem more medical. You can put on scrubs but you are just playing dress up. You are not seeing patients, performing surgery, going into cases, nor are you doing anything that would warrant wearing scrubs. Embarrassing for our profession.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suck it up or go get a job you "feel" comfortable dressing up in. In the NFL the players don't say I don't like the color of this uniform, they go out in team colors because they are paid to. Now shut up.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I play for both teams.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great comparison Mr ABL. Suiting up for NFL and putting scrubs on to go to a lunch at a doctor office. I bet your very valuable to organization . I'm sure your safe next week with the headcount reduction . Make sure you wear your scrubs when you get the phone call. I'm sure it's a game changer.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO!!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen asshole if you are uncomfortable wearing scrubs go get another job. We pay you so we can control your dress code. Sanofi does have the stupidest reps.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is for real?
    I would kick a rep out for wearing scrubs. No way I would embarrass myself that much and do that.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is nothing new...many companies allow their reps to wear scrubs when working in the hospital and long term care facilities.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes if you are a surgical rep going into surgical cases in that instance it is mandatory that scrubs be worn..omg are you guys that dim witted?? Not for a primary care, office-based rep..JFC do you even KNOW what your job is???

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No shit sh

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At first I thought this was all a joke, but some posts make it seem true. If so, holy ____.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You moron. Of course they allow them to wear scrubs because they are in the surgery rooms. You don't put a drug rep in scrubs. It's a complete embarrassment to be expected to do that. You think doctors have 0 respect for you now? It will get worse now that you're wearing scrubs for no fucking reason.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look how stupid the Amgen reps are running around in scrubs like they we work for a transplant team.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest