UCB to undergo major restructuring

Discussion in 'UCB Pharma' started by anonymous, May 16, 2019 at 6:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The rumours are already being spread by a few VPs.....major restructuring to occur, proposed cuts 500-1000 worldwide.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this in the least bit true?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it has been confirmed by two Executive VPs........... This will affect senior management, Director level and above in the global functions................Mainly those who have duplicate roles, wander from meeting to meeting talking about patient value and insisting they should be part of projects............

At the local level if you are delivering value, then you should be fine..............if not, then.............

I wonder how many members in Bharat's Practice will be affected?.............

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See, I told you it was true .....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

something is definitely going on here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

..............and it's called Project Impala (maybe Project "Implale her" regarding Iris????)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We heard Bharat's putting massive pressure on his leadership team, let's see how long Greg and Annalia will last.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please please tell me that PG will be fired.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PG is getting promoted.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’ve got to be kidding. To what position?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's have a bet.........list all the people you think will be made redundant during Project Impala.....

Here goes:

Iris Loew-Friedrich
    Bharat Tewarie
    Kevin Wilson

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please, please, please tell me Moni Chand will be fired......

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is going to Brussels. She will last a week before they realize their mistake

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Told you Bharat will be fired. What did he deliver in 4 years?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Top ways to annoy Moni, tried and tested:

1) ask her whether her parents have accepted her at the same level of her siblings who are academically and financially more successful than her as they are physicians

2) every time she blocks your ideas tell her that these have been approved by Emmanuel Caeymaex and you will be arranging a meet with Emmanuel to clarify matters

3) Moni is notorious for stealing other people's ideas and even slides and presenting them as her own work. Document evidence of these behaviours and send to HR

Finally, NEVER, EVER trust Moni......

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard, Jeff Wren is out.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are late to the party, my friend. Did you also just hear that we have launched Briviact?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buckle up corporate whores....the music is about to stop!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SK is coming to destroy briviact and vimpat Neurology is about to get crushed