Uceris job opportunity

Discussion in 'Santarus' started by Anonymous, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyway please give candid feedback regarding this opportunity. Any sincere comments would be appreciated. Would love to know the base pay range and bonus range and the climate of working at the company. Thank you for our help!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would also like any information. Thanks in advance.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just went thru the interview process. Absolute joke.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what was the joke???? pay?? territory???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The joke is santarus thinking this drug is going to be a block buster. The other joke is the cattle call they had in Philly last week I heard they didn't like hardly any candidate. These companies are looking for the all star, passionate rep during interviews. Sorry, either they left the industry or are working with another company. Plus you can't get anybody good if you offer people 60,000. If you have experience and awards with the company you been with why would people jump ship to make less.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I forgot one thing, you have 5 drugs in your bag including a launch. Good luck with that!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your input. I was wondering what other reps thought who also interviewed. I don't think I'll make the leap for $60. But it sounds like Uceris is going to be a BIG hit! What are your doubts?? Also, don't most reps carry several drugs in their bag??

They said their reps detail 3 products on every call...?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i would love to sell this drug. Uceris looks promising actually.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How so? I just read on another board that its a me too.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is originally licensed by depomed. Does Santarus have a co-promote?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are anticipated salary ranges thus far for the expansion?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wasn't told anything about how many drugs to detail on each call. I wold think a seasoned rep wold know that you go with the flow of the call and see where it takes you.

Anyway, has anyone been told they are going to Kansas City this week for a final interview?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uceris will be a tough sell because of the generic competition. Can anybody tell me why the company is so high on this medication when their clinical studies showed minimal improvement against competitors and similar adverse events? Ive been told that the company won't go higher than $85k on salaries

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Non systemic steroid released over time in large intestine is important. Ststemic steroids have evil side effects. I can work with this benefit.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Generic competition? Are you an idiot? No wonder you didn't get hired. Clueless.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, i did get the job and the generic competition is Entocort generic you goof ball. That's the medication that was tested against Uceris in one of the two big studies. That Europian study showed that Uceris was just a little better than Entocort and that they both had similar adverse events. Not exactly blockbuster news. At least not enough news to make a doctor write Uceris first line over a generic that has similar efficacy and side effects. Get it now! And u really dont need to be nasty and make a jerk out of yourself by having such a lack of knowledge about your own medication. We will see how the labeling goes if it is recommended as add on therapy . Now that you have been schooled grow up

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above post is right on the money. Who cares about mmx technology in some of your products if they don't offer big differences in adverse events and efficacy. It wont be a block buster medications. You can tell from the posts that you guys have mainly hired so so reps that explains why they gave you guys such low salaries

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the drug had any chance of being a blockbuster, they would not have gone thru Inventiv to hire new reps. They are looking for the cheapest way to sell this and their other drugs.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually dumb ass, Entocort is indicated for Crohns not ulcerative colitis. Now, you have been schooled. Dumb ass.