Uceris

Discussion in 'Santarus' started by Anonymous, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have the final hiring decisions been made? If not, anyone know when they expect to hear either way?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are still interviewing this week for some areas. Good luck to you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone been told they are going to Kansas City for a final interview yet?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is this drug to sell?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so far extremely difficult! sure hope they fix that whole fda approval thing...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thought Uceris was expected to be approved January 16 - here anything different? My offer is contingent on the approval of this medication. Also, any comment on why Uceris is expected to sell? It looked like the data did not offer much benefit vs comparative established agents one of which is a generic. Non- systemic, yet the adverse events were stated as being similar in the clinical trials. Any constructive comments?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thought Uceris was expected to be approved January 16 - hear anything different? My offer is contingent on the approval of this medication. Also, any comment on why Uceris is expected to sell? It looked like the data did not offer much benefit vs comparative established agents one of which is a generic. Non- systemic, yet the adverse events were stated as being similar in the clinical trials. Any constructive comments?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no generic. The generic is for ibs not ibd

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company seems very confident Uceris will be approved on the 16th, but sometimes it seems like the FDA just needs more time and a 3-month delay wouldn't be unheard of... Is there ANYTHING in the data that could hold it up? Usually I see lots of articles when drugs are on the cusp of approval... But with Uceris I'm not seeing anything!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, what's the level of confidence here on approval of Uceris? Anyone??

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the press release. The FDA has approved and returned the labeling to Santarus right before Christmas. Now the official approval on the 16 th.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but the article I read on Dec. 20th stated that Santarus "cannot be certain the FDA will approve Uceris in a timely manner or at all, despite the receipt of the initial proposed labeling."

With that said, I feel pretty confident everything's going to go through. Yet you never know with the FDA and it doesn't hurt to be prepared to look again. Things certainly look good though and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Bill D going to make another KSB speech and hand out champaigne? Who remembers that? What a joke....... Please be careful of this company. If you are coming from an established company with experience, be careful. Yes, I am speaking from experience.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, thanks for that valuable input fucker!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seemed valuable to me. Especially the steer clear message of be careful of this company. Past or even present employees have the inside scoop.