1. Pharma industry pushing back on Trump's 'Buy American' order — Pharma showering Congress with campaign donations — Kodak's $765M drug manufacturing loan on the rocks — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

Uh Oh

Discussion in 'MedComp Sciences' started by anonymous, Oct 6, 2016 at 5:58 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last one out hit the lights.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the case folks. Just a jurisdictional/property ruling. Doesn't affect their daily business at all.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why are they now sending their urine tox to Aeon???

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why is medcomp suddenly sending their urine drug screens to Aeon???!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Samples are being sent elsewhere because Medcomp is shut down. The case has already been appealed and the judge laughed at the attorney's.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should check your sources. If you are certain of the appeal (and the judge's laughter, you should post it since it would be a public document. While you are at it, give them a call and ask for their medical director. I'm sure he would love to speak with you since you believe you know so much about what's happening with this and other labs.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard they are losing a lot of accounts, and their best reps. Any truth to this?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any updates on this situation?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't think anything changed for them. Just rumors of shut down that didn't happen. They are still running and posting to fill sales and lab jobs.

EHA likes this.
  11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any updates on medcomp? Their clients say their specimens are being processed by Aeon.
    Is anybody else familiar with AVA matketing? They give providers high cost materials, including glossy magazines, If they send their labs to medcomp.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MCS is still operational. Never once shut down, in fact. The suit was hyped by the media.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you work there start looking.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this place somehow still open?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seeeing as how it was never not open, yes it still is. And growing. Reports of its demise were due to a misleading article. I'm prolly going to apply. Wish me luck.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do wish you luck. You will need it!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

plan i assume dhhs has dropped charges?
    does anyone know of their marketing scams?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This "company" has always been a fraud.