UHS - Worst Company Ever?

Discussion in 'Universal Hospital Services' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2015 at 5:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do love my Ford C-Max

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If there's a way for UHS to not pay you what you've earned, OT or time and half they will do it. I hope the HR and wages people sleep well at night after a hard day of figuring out how to screw people over.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a minority and I can honestly say the SL was always fair and I never heard any "racist" comments from him. UHS has paid me well and I have received a good bonus every year at surgical services. DL if you are writing this you should focus on your career not the drama you were known for and most likely fired for at UHS.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha Ha Ha that post was not by DL. I AM THIS PERSON YOU ARE REFERRING TO AS "DL" AND I'M NOT CHICKEN SHIT TO ADMIT THAT THIS IS DIANA and the drama you are speaking of was a coping mechanism for the looney bin that is called UHS after so many years of a quality company called PRI. I do read these posts and find them extremely entertaining and it reinforces the reason " I QUIT" UHS after 15 years with the company. The pure ignorance of your accusations and finger pointing further prove to me that leaving UHS was the best decision I ever made. For those others that are reading this, you may have known me for my 15 years at UHS and I tell you right now that the grass IS truly greener on the other side. For the person that posted this I'm happy for you that you never witnessed racial issues and got the bonuses that EVERYONE ELSE deserves. Next time you go accusing somebody of saying anything, I suggest you do your research and get your facts straight because this just makes you look stupid. And several people like you are probably the reason I left. I read this like I read the Sunday comics with my coffee in hand so please feel free to respond so I can have another laugh.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew you as someone who needed help, it sounds like you still need help. Diana, I hope you find truth and peace. Have a blessed day.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UHS is a horrible company and treats employees like slaves. Then they take great pains into figuring out how to construct compensation plans that will not pay people what was earned.

Horrible company......just horrible.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I appreciate your blessings Nathania. But before getting all religious maybe you should go see your Rabbi about getting help for your issues. All of the trash you have talked at hospitals makes its way right back to me in the form of a joke. Nobody takes you seriously especially on this forum. Since the first time you started stabbing people in the back, you have dug a hole so deep that only your Rabbi can forgive you. Good thing you have an anthropology degree because digging holes is your specialty.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It took them months to finally send me a copy of my comp plan details on workday, then I found out from HR that it was supposed to be given to me right after the first of the year by my manager haha...somehow, somewhere it got lost?....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about the story so far...... For those of us who aren't familiar with the plot here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about now?

Ford is recalling 433,000 2015 Focus, Escape, and C-Max vehicles to replace faulty body-control modules, which can prevent the engine from turning off in response to the ignition switch.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the AEs now driving Fords? If so what happened to the lovely Prius? The vans were very handy and taking them away from the sakes team was not a good move.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The van was great for beach and mountains.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to leave UHS.....come on Aug. 7th!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lucky you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! UHS is a mess right now!
    The sad part about the organization is the leadership shows no stability and creativity.

New CEO Tom Leonard is to have his pump up leadership meeting this month July 27-30.
    All the DSD, VP, feel like it is going to be a leadership shake up after the meeting.
    This will be CEO Tom and the Consultant Group Mckenzie way of doing the big shuffle to reorganize.

Something has to give here at UHS. It has no strategic focus as to what company it really wants to be. Unfortunately there really does need to be a clean sweep of the sales and marketing leadership. There is good sales people over all in the field and that includes the DSD's.

From a VP level up lacks strong leadership and creative thinking. Unfortunately Patrick Sinclair has done himself a disfavor by placing so many people from the Surgical Services side around him as they have demonstrated a lack of understanding or skill set to get up to speed. Patrick needs to move back to doing what he does well in hospitality in the cruise ship lines and get out of healthcare.

If anyone is thinking about UHS for employment I would hold off at least a year and see what CEO Tom Leonard comes up with for the organization. There definitely will need to be some market segments that UHS needs to sell off to get it in a position for the future and the company it can become.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This person has hit the nail right on the head in regards to Leonard and Mckinzie!

While new CEO Tom Leonard is at it he needs to shake his wonderful HR Department!

Bob Creviston is about as polished as volcanic rock! He represents an organization poorly.
    The board of Directors needs to fire former CEO Gary Blackford again just for kicks for his wonderful hire of Bob Creviston.

Yvette Rosales in HR. This lady does not know she represents HR. She is a walking law suit for UHS. This lady needs to review her training slides she sends out on what to say and what not to say to the a UHS staff. Sorry Tom you need to make some changes here and soon!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jay B is the worst

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can our CEO ask for a commitment from us when he didn't even commit to moving to the corp office? Did he decide to commute from CA because his assignment is to sell off the company in pieces?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a great question, you couldn't have said it any better.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where would you rather live...San Diego or Minneapolis? DUH