Ulesfia

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2009 at 5:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well apart from the horrible name we got issues with the above. Management told us its a breakthrough product but I'm just returning from the NASN conference, Boston - there were about 8 or 9 other head lice control products there and they all seemed to have doses that were significantly smaller than ours - like 2 to 8 ozs max. What gives? I hope management is realistic when the final quotas come through the system. I'm thinking that this is a real dog.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How the hell is it pronounced? And what is the reason for the name?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good question - I haven't got a clue how to pronounce it I sort of get words close to 'useless' or 'Lucifer' - not good. Anyone savvy on how we explain the pricing vs the competition - namely Ovide? They're tier 3 too but only one dose level.

One of my GP/FPs who I contacted on the QT doesn't accept it as a safer aleternative, apparently there's been big problems wih Benzyl Alcohol and neonates.

With everything else on our plate why is management bothering with this load (BIG load!) of crap???

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

neonates usually don't have lice.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow you guys are a bunch of r*****s! I though the management was just joking when they said "There are a bunch dumbasses that work for us." You have no business selling anything!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who cares at least it got approved. last name was rejected.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow that inspires my confidence - couldn't get a name that the FDA would approve. In the FOI statement it looks like they tried a couple of other losers too - LaRx and Viq.....What a development f*** up! The max dose is like 12 x 8oz bottles!! Pass the Hellman's jar from Sam's Club........working at Merck would be better than this crap outfit! Way to go Patrick! Hope you enjoyed the windfall last week.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i agree the doage is a joke. who is running the circus over there anyway??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"doage" - well that's how I feel about selling the stuff. The training is a joke. Why are we doing this when we have other more pressing priorities??

I'm bummed - this ain't waht I signed up for - selling paint stripper, no way!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Benzyl alcohol is used as a general solvent for inks, paints, lacquers, and epoxy resin coatings.[3] It is also a precursor to a variety of esters, used in the soap, perfume, and flavor industries.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is designing this crap? you think we might TRY and appear like a real pharma company by having some professional collateral developed with an actual logo--this looks like something some brand manager's kid did with a crayon. Boy can we do things on the cheap or what. What a piece of shit.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's wrong with the site? The only problem I see is the fact that it has to be applied 2 times.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think what he/she is reffering to is the logo for the product. It is pretty cheesy, just a bland font with a lice bug graphic. Not very creative. Is that stuff done in-house? Because it doesn't look professional at all.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's wrong? - well apart from the typo at the begining of the how it works video, do you think that they could have made the contraindications and warnings any longer at the begining?? How do you spell "marketing failure" ?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahahahahahahahaha

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't even have any ovicidal activity!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANOTHER BRILLIANT PRODUCT CHOICE BY SCIELE!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rock on management - like the 'sales aids', website, video and PI all scream - no ovicidal activity. My bigger issue is the upto 96 ozs that have to be shipped home.......isn't that like 8 lbs of product, no wonder they suffocate. Hellman's is cheaper :) LOL