Ulesfia

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2009 at 5:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone got an order or Rx yet? I haven't! Doc's think this is a joke and local pharamcists don't want to carry 8+ x 8oz bottles in their dispensaries on the off chance of ONE script - too much shelf space, what a disaster, I'm embarassed. - TX territory.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was glad Sciele didn't get lindane when they bought out Alliant, but now this product, UGH. What parent in thier right mind would dump bottles of this crap on thier child?!?

Why can't a drug company come out with a REAL non-toxic treatment?

Parents are better off with a good lice comb and some conditioner.

As for the Ulesfia webpage, the warnings and contradictions have to be listed on the first page of the website, consumers have to be warned of any problems or side effects of any medication.

The only one getting away with this is Lindane.com. even after MG got its warning letter not so long ago.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with all threads above. And let's not mention the fact that unemployment rate is at around 10% which means many are uninsured and paying cash for Rx products. Did you know that the lying bastards at training told us this product costs $25/bottle when in actuality it is $35/bottle? ASK YOUR PHARMACISTS AND THEY WILL CONFIRM. How on earth can someone paying cash for this product afford a treatment that costs $210 for medium and $420 for long hair. Sciele, they're better off shaving their hair and looking like Shinead O' Connor freaks for that dollar amount. I smell another disaster like Twinject comming, yet again!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you have to remember that the company sets a price for what they think the drug should cost at the retail level. it is up to the pharmacy to price it however they like....which is usually a decent amount more.
    so what are your docs saying? keep hearing about home remedies that work just as well without toxicity concerns.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I keep hearing that this product is a joke. Who's going to pay $200-$400 for benzyl alcohol? I know its 5% concentration level differentiates it from cosmetic grade benzyl alcohol but Sciele is a theif to price such an inexpensive active igredient at such a high price.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The same people who will pay $85/mo for a prenatal vitamin.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear that there's at least two much better products under development. Probably as safe and more efficacious. Our management are a bunch of no hopers - managing their careers not the company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go work for those companies and sell those products then.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oooohhhh, someone in Atlanta is mad!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Muhahahahahahahaha!! Well it isn't Kapoor - he made millions when Alliant was sold to Sciele! Shionogi must be really pleased with this one :)

11. Sorry, but it does work after MONTHS of failurres and misery and if you have any chemistry background or knowledge you would make it yourself and you don't need that much. The BA makes the lice keep their breathing spiracles open and then they suffocate on the oil. Read below on the REAL price of BA and there is NO difference between the 1 gallon BA for $50 vs your $200-$400 as it's COSMETIC use!

80% of all head lice are PESTICIDE RESISTANT! Tried everything including oil, vinegar, china-mart pesticides and nothing work resulting in wife and kids being embarrassed when they were kicked out of a hair salon!

I won't beat around the bush, but I'm a biochemist and I have my own business making organic body lotions and massage oils and a PRIVATE website with restricted access and my kids and wife had head lice for 2 mos until I found, and looked up 'ulesfia'. Being a chemist, it's not hard to make 5% benzyl alcohol (BA) solution like in their formula or make it 4% or 6% of substitute a like chemical for 1/10 the cost. (I accidently made a 10% solution when I didn't remember it was only 5% for ulesfia and that worked, too!)

NONE of the chemicals including the BA, or any other part of it are restricted and in fact, ANYBODY can buy 1 gallon BA for $50 and you don't need a script or I can sell you my version by the liter which cured the problem IMMEDIATELY after we'd been living this hell for mos with EVERY other 'remedy' and you only have to apply it and leave it on for TEN MINUTES!

If you want to know how safe BA is, it is also used in pharmaceuticals for INJECTION as well as IV's and eye washes and drops which I also make for my allergies.

This 'big secret' about how to really kill head lice has to end as well as the suffering I and others had to go through to solve it!

You can contact me at chemicalanarchy@hotmail.com if interested!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The difference, my friend, is you did your research in your basement. Ulesfia has clinical trial upon clinical trial provng it's efficacy and safety. It's not a gimeck like the lice ferries, and it's not a "natural" remedy.

You give the pharma world a bad name. It costs money, no matter what the drug and therapy, to bring a solution to the forefront. research, sales, branding, FDA approvals; it's all EXPENSIVE.

So continue to vote for Obama. Continue to make secret formulas in your basement. Continue to solicit your "secret" potions on a pharma chat board. Continue to undermine the pharma industry that has come up with cures for you and your family so they can live productive lives.

I'll continue to sell drugs that are FDA approved and work. And have fun doing it. Cheers!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow - I didn't realize that BA was so cheap - even given 'our' research (didn't we buy this in from some small PA company?) this product needs further major development. 96 ounces as a treatment is nutz!! BTW anyone see that paper in Pediatrics for the spinosad product? we don't stand a chance against that when or if it launches!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This product is a SCAM...I hope all of Sciele upper management suffocates like these poor louse! Die Sciele, Die!!!!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put the Kool-aid down and slowly walk away.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL - it's a disaster! Echoes of 'Twinject' fade..........and fade..........and fade...just like Sciele.....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't managed to sell any physician on this yet - you?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must not be in Texas. I'm in Texas and life is great.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess...you have ulesfia on medicaid.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I said I'm in Texas didn't I?