Ulesfia

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2009 at 5:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, it figures. you guys don't even have to sell and you get rx's. Get on your knees and thank the good lord up above you have all that coverage and a Regional Account Manager that obviously knows how to do the job. Most of the country (SC, GA, FL, etc.) have RAM's that are so fucking stupid, all they know how to do is look at themselves in the mirror, pound their chests and say, "YES, I AM worth something." Then they go pound their puds.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too right bro (or sis) - life sucks in the Mid Atlantic. Docs just think its crap and obviously inconvenient and REALLY expensive for an ancient molecule like Benzyl Alcohol. The marketing materials aren't going to convince anyone that this is better than Nix, Rid, Elimite or Ovide. How is it these other products only require less than 8 ounces yet we have to use upto 96??????. I give it a year at the most. Management and marketing really suck on this one. Someone should be fired.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank you sciele for laying off people right before christimas. i hope that your new products suck ass.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"New" - doh - what's new about this?? It sucks. Depressed :-(

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a f'ing r***** to bring Obama into it.Obama is proscience,not a moron like Bush who was on throne for 8 years because of ignorant rednecks like you!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, you must be one of the afirmative action hires.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ignorant minorities are worse hahaha

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Affirmative not afirmative.I don't work here,so I don't give a shit !

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

then why did you even post. idiot.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You won't understand that.You're too retarded.First learn how to spell.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah go sniff Sarah Palin's armpit !

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got one of my peds to write a script! Whoopee!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will this product become OTC? It will certainly sell better if people have easier access to it. (I am a consumer, not in the business).

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: above message--my doctor would not prescribe without me coming in. This is not practical for possible lice outbreaks several times a year. I would buy it OTC if available. I used it once and it worked but will not pay for an office visit every time we need it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It won't be OTC for the next 5 years. Your doctor wants to make sure the diagnosis of lice is correct. There are other conditions that are similar to lice infestations. They also want to make sure the kid doesn't have a localized infection.

They could easily call out a script for you to your pharmacy but they want you to come into the office so they can collect the office visit copay. Doctors offices are businesses too.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The product is safe enough to be OTC but its very expensive. I doubt you would pay 40$ a bottle for this stuff you probably need atleast 4 bottles, maybe even 12 bottles.

Just use the current OTC products properly.

18. You've all made me decide to steer clear of Sciele Pharma. Not because of product concerns, but because of rampant dissatisfaction, and general ignorance of it's (hopefully) former employees. What a bunch of morons you are!

19. i love the candor here. my granddaughter got the lice and nothing worked (teatree, dawn, vinegar and neem came closest). she got prescribed ulesfia and the cost even after insurance ($250) was a lot to take. the benzyl alcohol is easy enough but how much mineral oil? does it make a difference? from the list of ingredients, less than the water. do the other ingredients matter? thanks in advance to any that can help. nothing else on the internet answers these questions.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its 5% benzyl alcohol and 95% mineral oil. Use enough to cover all your kids hair.

Do it 10 minutes day 1 and 10 minutes on day 7.

Thats it.