Ultragenyx = Fraud

Discussion in 'Ultragenyx' started by anonymous, Feb 19, 2020 at 9:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is never going to be what they sold it to be.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I disagree with it being a fraud, but I will say that all the new titles and roles added in the last 6 months with soon to be more with new Rams has not been well thought out UCL’s don’t have enough as it so taking that component away just tighten the belt around the waist a bit tighter.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a train wreck..........no one seems to have a clue what is going on. They make everything more convoluted than it needs to be.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Endless, last minute conference calls, that add nothing but confusion.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is due to the home office and people like Yvonne Gwinnel who live in biotech lala land thinking the company is California dreaming

this real stop recruiting like you are Genentech when you are one year away from having another logo on your building over looking the back back in the south side of SF

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is due to the home office and people like YG who live in biotech lala land thinking the company is California dreaming

this real stop recruiting like you are Genentech when you are one year away from having another logo on your building over looking the back back in the south side of SF

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have any thoughts on the RBD EH?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the pay band? The recruiter told me bonus is 50 plus, with stock options. Is this worth pursuing? Thanks for your feedback

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base is a joke. Never going to real in top talent with what they are offering. Primary care pay

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you consider 185k plus bonus PC pay...you must be joking? The only thing missing from thus company is company car and better medical benefits. Otherwise, it’s a good gig and one of the best for rare disease.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

after this crisis passes or adapts

Ultragenyx will be what is most RARE in need and in personnel. This will be a floating expensive dumpster fire

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up Hector Pons. I know it is you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are full of crap. I guess you are truly in love with being a degenerate.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't deflect. Be transparent.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone wanna share some news on projections in the next 6 months and how the RAM roles will effect us?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are hiring RAMS because no one wants to pay for the therapy.

they thought the Asian man and his specialty pharmacy approach was all they needed. Dumb ass’s

now do you HONESTLY think they are going to find managed markets personnel that can go get this paid for at a regional level in a class with no precedent

YOU BETTER HAVE HIRED JESUS HIMSELF

because we are SCREWED

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All companies are doing conference calls, Webex training, and video conferencing. Emil has been great and empathetic that we are all dealing with personal issues at home with kids out of school. Training dept needs to get the same memo that too many of these calls are just busy work. Have calls and share relevant info when needed. This is just busy work to keep us busy that’s not impactful. We are still talking to accounts and getting calls when they need help. I’m still doing what I can virtually.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, Hector Pons nose is gonna grow and grow and grow.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hector Pons is my boy...back off homie

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your homie? Sounds erotic. What do you mean?

We should all just tell the truth.