Ummm, do I still get to sell 5461?

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Jan 27, 2019 at 10:29 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey guys, I interviewed for a job to sell 5461. HR was really positive about the company and job, but not they have ghosted me? Is it because I am black? I told them I would always make my goal and would sell it in any way possible.

Just wondering if anyone else is having similar issues?

The man who interviewed me from HR did seem a little sketchy and kept talking about his wife and I knew he was totally gay.

Any way, I hope the color of my skin does not stop me from getting this job.

Thanks,

Mercedes Shamar

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, to be perfectly clear, skin tone at Alkermes definitely matters. And good call on the gayness of our HR group. That is how we meet our hiring quota, not by ethnicity.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just to let you know, you will not be able to sell 5461 legally. Sorry. The party is over!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey guys and girls, Just so I understand, I will not be hired to sell 5461? I was told there was an expansion. Is that still happening? I am so confused. I was promised this company was going and doing great things. So, no job?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey Y’all, I never heard back from anyone if I got the job and if I get to sell 5461. I would love to work for this company. From what I have read, you can be a salesperson and make well over $120k a year and I can just pretend I am working. Please someone help me. I am willing to give BJ’s at the sales meetings like the other girls do. I seen a few of the sales girls on LinkedIn and they are real pigs. I look much better. So come on and hire me.