Unbelievable IT Blunders

Discussion in 'Patterson Dental Supply' started by anonymous, May 2, 2019 at 9:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whomever is in charge of releasing and maintaining our IT platforms is the worst ever. Rep Proxy, SAP, Seismic, Fiori... It's like we race to get this garbage out in the field before testing how it will work. Not one works the way it should. The decision to cutoff legacy systems (including history) before SAP was reliable and loaded was treasonous. SAP has turned into exactly what we were told it would not - a bloated, inaccurate work around full of erroneous crap that will likely never get fixed. It's like playing russian roulette with equipment orders. Seismic is clunky at best, not maintained and loaded with tons of unhelpful expired promos. Oh but wait, let's get more information available in Rep Proxy to show GP and tier level, only... alas it doesn't work. Shocker. Now we'll "Roll back the enhancements" until fixes can be made. Will there ever be a day of reckoning for this group?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit complaining. We may have spent millions upon millions of wasted dollars on this nightmare, but we never really claimed to be a tech company. Sure we may talk like we know what we’re doing to the market, but everyone knows we’re a mail order company run by a bunch of profit takers. The last management team had the combined brains of a 711 slurpee.

This batch isn’t any better, they only smart move the made was to make sure they entered into multimillion dollar employment agreements for themselves, regardless how fast we sink.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah and that little slurped rat Rogan is still there. That in itself speaks volumes about where this company is headed. He was one of the nightmare assholes who ruined this company

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bet you'll be clapping just like the rest of the sycophantic sheep in attendance at the NASM. Keep up the pretenses, you killing it!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha...I will not be in attendance at that back slapping bullshit meeting. In fact I did not go to the last one. A waste of time and who wants to see that other idiot Guggie trying to be a rock star. Sorry....but not interested.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for keeping your lame ass home. Glad to hear you want be poisoning the well with your sour attitude. Speaking directly, why do you stay here and bring that negative attitude to your peers/customers? If your that miserable and the only perfect employee, why do you stay?

My guess? You don’t event work here anymore - either fired or left for “greener grass” - and know you have nothing better to do than come back here to troll.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I keep my lame ass home so I don’t have to listen to the lame ass bullshit spewed by the lame ass management. If you want to listen to Rogan and dance to the music of that failed President Guggie go right ahead. I have better things to do than waste my time with a dog and pony show. Keep drinking the kool-aid and continue to listen to the little general try and convince people he has a better way. I would rather work my territory and be productive. Have fun and I am sure you will come home with a great attitude with all the words of wisdom you hear.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey hot shot....
    Whether or not a person works at Patterson or used to work at Patterson or is just trolling here makes no difference. Take a look at a couple things:
    The price fixing lawsuit which is still active
    The stock price
    How many top reps have bolted the last 2 years
    How many managers have left or got fired
    The fact that Guggenheim who failed as dental President then “the boys” created a position of chief innovation officer was created for him (what happened with that?) and now he is a “regional president”...who really wants to be a rock star (joke)
    Rogan who was one of “the boys” who helped lead Patterson into its downfall is still there.
    The clowns that ran the company made out financially and left everyone else in the poor house...Misiak, Gugino, Anderson, Guggenheim, Rogan. Their ideas were and still are wrong. None of them had the credentials to lead this company and still don’t!
    The company has a plethora of problems and it’s good that there are people like you who still believe but Patterson will never be the company it once was.
    Have a productive day.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is doomed, retiring on the wall was being written by Anderson’s pen 7 years ago. Get out if you can.