Unboss ?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Apr 19, 2019 at 4:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? I’ve never worked anywhere that’s had more of a top down, fear based, iron fist mentality. Tracking trackers. Vas make sure your lowest level of management understands the unboss theory, from what I can tell none of them follow it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% agree!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the worst management in Pharma, nothing is ever good enough, total micromanagement. UNBOSSED is a total Farce, it sounds political correct & catchy but it is not at all Novartis.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hostile work environment, across the board
    VAS pick up the phone and communicate with the managers that manage the sales force they have no clue, they managed by fear. Forget the freaking Town Hall meetings they are stupid and nobody gives a s*** upper management just reads a script that sounds good but it is nothing compared to what is going on. there is a very hostile work environment with managers and the people they manage by fear alone.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is the worst Pharma company! I have started looking for a new position away from Novartis. Everyone in my region is looking for a new job. Wish they would get a clue. Now the RDs are going to be in the field with ABLs and Sales Assoc. WTF. It just keeps getting worse.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unboss, what a joke. Year of the Field? Wtf is that? Biggest micromanaged company with way too many people in CV especially. Toxic work environment. BPO is a complete joke. Cheaters get rewarded here. If you have any integrity, you will bust your ass and make money for lazy POS counterparts who will kiss ass and make up lies to ABLs who make up bigger lies to their RDs to look good. Cant wait to get the hell out of here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop complaining...Novartis pays great and the stuff you guys bitch about happens at every company. Figure out a way to make it work

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not great pay. I'll take my chances.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worst company ever managers are liars, racist & dicks. The BPO doesn't give a shit. Novartis treats their employees like a POS run Forrest run.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't wait to get out of this micromanaged hell-hole!!!!!!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just look at the old Pfizer ABL in the PA. Phila and State College. They still think it 20 years ago and rule by fear. Everyone hated them back in the day and now the same is true at Novartis.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn’t this an HR issue waiting to happen? It’s a very artificial and unnatural thing to do to people. I’m not so sure that some people are going to simply accept this situation. It has the potential to be a legal nightmare for the company. Especially if it makes people feel “uncomfortable” and “uneasy”. I don’t think this company needs anymore legal issues moving forward. They better think hard before they initiate this nonsense.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup fear is a must. Those without are out literally. Vas the non physician. Let’s obtain his grades from med school. Bet he was at the bottom of his class. At least that’s how he acts.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, Aren’t you the lucky one.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously??? What region is doing this? I have limited access as it is and the RD and an ABL want to do a Team Call? Absolutely ridiculous.

If you didn't think pharma had jumped the shark already, well here's your proof.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop complaining? You must be one those insecure fear based managers. All of us graduated from that micro tracking behavior years ago except you. It shuts down the sales force, builds resentment and mistrust.

Vas, ask your managers how they motivate/inspire without the using fear? (Numbers, I’m watching you, threaten job)
    Unboss is an oxymoron here! Couldn’t be further from the truth!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

white trailer trash clueless bioch - sound familiar? YES!! worse ever mgr by huge margin - kg-entresto cv2 palm bch fl abl, she is a micromanager, shows up late & drunk for ride alongs, is an ugly fatso bad breath dumb, tells her (nvs & pdi) reps to train offc employees to falsify medicare prior auth forms in order to get phony rxs, she recently got dumped by her hubby for his gym buddy hottie pawg lol, karma always finds you doesnt kg fat ugly skank

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VAS,
    Instead of sharing your unboss thoughts on social media, you need to start with the managers of the salesforce you are ceo of. Most are the complete opposite of the unboss rhetoric you are spewing!!! I’ve been in the industry 20+ years and have never seen a company with more micromanaging, fear based, do what I say tactics in all of Pharma. You have drone-like, kool aid drunk bullies, taking out their own fears and insecurities on reps and they enjoy it. It’s insane to read the unboss theory and then live the complete opposite under the company you rule, yes I said rule. Novartis a top down dictatorship, own it and stop with the unboss nonsense, the company you run couldn’t be further from it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so true. I hope he listens. He will save so many headaches and lawsuits by doing it.