Uncle Everett's Therapy Corner

Discussion in 'Everett Labs' started by anonymous, May 12, 2018 at 10:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this shit thank you uncle E

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uncle E,

If half of this is true and you provided these benefits to HR, she needs to resign. NJ, we know u read this stuff... take a look in the mirror and reflect before u head to the home office Monday. Stellar career at Exeltis... from executive assistant to director of HR within a few years and without a standard college degree. The only person that has a career here is YOU cause you’re scamming Spain. You know why I know you’re a scam? There was never an ‘organizational announcement’ email regarding your promotion to ‘director’ like there is with everyone elses promotion(s). Why? Cause you KNEW all ~130 of US employees would have replied all to the email saying ‘wtf?’

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree that our stellar, well trained HR department trolls this site. You "think" you hold the power in this company. And you do to a certain point. Because this company is so dysfunctional, we have lost 8 upper managers in 5 years.

When will SPAIN wake up and see that the biggest problem is your incompetent department?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uncle E,
    I enjoy working here and have actually found everyone at the home office to be extremely helpful...but I notice that you have significant hostility towards leadership. What specifically happened to you? It sounds like you did not get your way with something. I mean I know you are perfect and always honest and trustworthy and truthful. But the way I see it is the biggest problem is not any particular department at the home office, the biggest problem is bitter x- employees who wont just go away and current loser employees who wont leave. Which one are you?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THERE SHE IS! HEY NJ! HRU?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unkle E,

1) Do you feel good about yourself making weight jokes about a pregnant woman?

2) When it was decided that the head of HR should get a company car, it became part of her salary. If they took that away from her, they’d have to compensate her financially. This is such a stupid thing to focus on.

~Not NJ

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is NJ pregnant? If so, congratulations to her. Maybe she will learn what it's like to have children that you are responsible for and then out of nowhere your job is eliminated. There is no worse feeling in the world.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NJ,

Thanks for joining the conversation!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1) Do you feel good about working for a WOMEN'S HEALTH company that lays off a pregnant woman in the third trimester?

2) What possible reason should she have a company car? This is a self appointed "perk" that she gave herself. I would agree that having a company fleet car is a finacial incentive.

3) I wonder how you will feel when you get laid off and are offered a month of severance with no bonus. How would you feel then knowing she is driving a fleet car while EXELTIS is looking to cut cost?

-Not Bitter

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uncle E,

I would like to know from your wise perspective, who has the best job at Exeltis?

Signed,

Humble in Houston

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha... everyone in sales leadership and sales ops, no accountability.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget those in Managed Care! Complete lack of accountability and they work maybe one hour a day.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Humble,

Thank you for your inquiry. The best job according to Mable in Mobile is the job of a territory sales manager.

In Mable's case, we recruited her 2 years ago when she was working as a part time cashier at the local Piggly Wiggly. When Mable wasn't cashiering, she was a "model" at her local mall. Oh... also she worked her summer holidays as a Hawaiian Tropic girl.

If memory serves correct, she was recommended to us from a KOL Dermatologist in Mobile, AL who cured her skin cancer at 25.

I reached out to Mable who sung the praises of her job at Exeltis. To quote her:

"Where else can you work from 10am-2pm and make six figures by flirting with a doctor???"

I hope that help...Reach out anytime!

Uncle E

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MC has the best job at Exeltis.
    The only DM in the industry that gets to do one field ride per week.
    With multiple admin days a week...I bet his admin and reports are perfect!!
    The other Exeltis DMs should request the "Chambers Package!"

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ha- he’s worthless outside of Exeltis, once Salust sees this, he’s canned. He’ll be selling a doxy or some other topical in Philadelphia in less than a year

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Favorite Uncle,

I need yo help! ASAP! After a hard day on the streets, I like to rub me some NeoCera on my Netherlands.

I've already gone true my shlamples. I be needing me some more product so I can have a date with Rosey Palm:D

Our insurance won't cover NeoCera. Moby NEEDS his ceramides to feel good!

Can you hook a Nephew up?

Spanky in Spokane

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chambers went all in... at all costs and bet his career that Fernando would take care of him. Fernando took care of Fernando. You bet big... you lose big.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The current Derm management is like that big turd that won't flush down the toilet.

The NE is a skinny hard turd that won't break.

The Miami turd is SPICY. Like a poop you have after eating flaming hot food.

The Philly turd is MASSIVE and can't fit through the hole. Similar to when one gets a big head from being propped up by the former President who was the biggest hot pile of MI/Evolv diarrhea.

What will it take for Spain to come in (like you did with FM) and plunge the el bano? Be sure to use NJ as your poop plunger.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s going on with MC right now? Doesn’t seem like he’s in hot water yet