Uncle Everett's Therapy Corner

Discussion in 'Everett Labs' started by anonymous, May 12, 2018 at 10:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The WH Management isn't much better, though there are some pretty decent people on that team. MB is a fool and so is his favorite Manager BE. They are trolls. MB is gross. He hit on me at the meeting in January. He gets away with everything. Now that FM is gone, I'm wondering what will happen to MB and BE.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who gets canned first? MB, AC or NJ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uncle Everett...

The DMs and HQ will be having a manager meeting soon. What will they accomplish beyond a few rounds of Twister? Will all attendees be here a month after the meeting?

Signed,
    Itchy in Indiana

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Uncle...or should I say Aunt. It is so obvious who you are you may as well sign your name to these posts. Do you enjoy these delusional conversations with yourself? You of all people should know about the benefits of counseling. You should actually look into it. Its really not healthy to dwell so much in the past and to hold on to so much bitterness, anger, and frustration.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GUYS THIS IS CHAMBERS, KEEP COOL. BE GREAT TODAY.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MB can hit on me anytime he wants!!

#SilverFox

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Bully!

I find it disturbing that you are picking on my husband, Uncle Everett. All he has ever done is support this wildly unethical company. And by the way, he is well hung with baseball size nuts.

Aunt Edna

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Itchy,
    Thanks for corresponding this evening. As the management team meets they will most likely have long, unproductive meetings where they slog through countless power point slides that falsely claim that Exeltis is turning around for the better.

On the WH breakout, MB will look to his favorite pet hairless dog (butt boy BE) and seek his counsel. The other RSMs will roll their eyes when BE teaches the RSM team how best to micro manage their teams. He will then return to his chair and proceed to pour over his team start and end times simultaneously sending harshly worded emails to the rep who DARED to only make 9 calls per day.

On the Dermatology meeting, each RSM will argue over who is more important. AC who will nervously fret because she KNOWS that she will be the first one fired followed by 2/3 of the rep team.

This meeting will all be organized by the busy body NJ who will sit in on ALL meetings. She will be spending the day reviewing the roster and trying to determine who to keep and who to fire on the dermatology team. She will also be reviewing her WH SH!T list to determine who she can push out when they make their (un)calculated downsizing move.

Much work to plan for if they are going to meet the downsizing goal in October.

Hugs and Kisses Kids,

Uncle E

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uncle Everett,

How much do you think you could sell a ticket for to sit in the back of the Tuesday manager meeting with the new President?

I would donate my next bonus check to witness the rectal exam that is about to take place. It’s been a long time coming but if the new guy is for real...the management team will look different in a short period of time.

Signed,

Hopefully in Huntsville

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hang in there Huntsville!

I want to encourage you to stay plugged into Café Pharma for the play by play. Be sure to pop some buttery popcorn and wait for the fireworks.

Like Ice Cube raped about....this meeting will go down "with no Vaseline"!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

T'was the night before the manager meeting and all through the house...

Evans- How do I expIain being a DM and never won President's Club as a rep or manager? Help me MB!

Chambers- How do I explain being a DM and never won President's Club as a rep or manager? Help me Fernando!

Castro- Who says I don't know dermalogy. I know my personal derm who touched up my botox!

Jolly- I ain't got nutt'n to worry bout.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm thinking things are not looking good. Derm should be very worried and so should WM. Layoffs every year so doubtful this year will be different. Nuvessa got launched 6 months later than planned. People. No-1 is safe. You should all be updating your resumes and work at getting a new JOB! Don't be foolish. Quick question? Why do we need a full-time trainer? What are your thoughts Uncle E? This place is the worst. Stop deluding yourselves.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

manager’s meeting insight????

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i hear the new ceo is worse than FM. Real control freak. Look what he’s got us doing now. We have to call on all of our docs once before we can see anyone twice. That’s crazy. I’m out of here and I know lots of reps that are looking. Good luck idiot.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loved Ones,

Please come close and take a seat on my couch. It's ok to lay back and kick your feet up. I know at this yr has been a transition. When our beloved CEO FM was fired...I mean when choose to leave to pursue "new interests", this news sent a shock wave through the field.

By direction of upper management you were told that "everything looks great" and the "numbers are turning around". My favorite was hearing how derm will have an "awesome new product soon".

So what should you believe and what should you distrust?

To answer this question, one must look at Exeltis history. Historically, Q3 is when NJ lays off employees. Last year it was at the end of Q3. Have you noticed that they have not backfilled many positions this year? The Derm team only has one poor sap out west.

If I were a betting person, I would say that you can expect a downsizing in late Oct.

Take your Uncles advise....Update your resume and start looking for a new home.

Uncle E

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One can only hope the useless bitter miserable managed care department is the 1st to be let go.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we certainly don't have tons of coverage but mhc seems to respond. They have for our team anyway. Word on the street is there's only 2 of them now. Let's face it. Products suck especially pnv's. not real pharmaceutical anyway. Company is a joke. We should all be looking. Recruiters don't even think we are marketable here.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah, we are getting a new product alright. We are selling direct dispense to offices. Can’t wait to enjoy this type of sell.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How About That Manager Meeting!! News on the street....

MB- Humbled and now clearly terminal in his position and standing
    BE- Master plan of being Sales Director- shattered
    MC- Big guy on campus and Fernando's "chosen one" is now a mouse
    AC- Should be interviewing... "just read the tea leaves"