Uncle Everett's Therapy Corner

Discussion in 'Everett Labs' started by anonymous, May 12, 2018 at 10:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so excited to call on all my docs once before I get to see them again. Great idea and exposure for us

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clueless in California feeding information to delusional in Ohio so she can post on here. You two are a perfect pair.

3. Hi Uncle Everett,

I was feeling a bit blue this week. All of my dermatology peers are feeling depressed and want to leave.

Today, I turned off the world cup and watched a childhood classic-SPACE JAMS.

Boy, did it raise my SPIRIT. The way Michael Jordan stood up to the evil cartoon aliens and pushed forward!

They were down 1 point with 10 seconds on the clock and MJ rallied the Looney Tunes team to win.

My favorite part was the closing song "I believe I can Fly".

You know Uncle, I BELIEVE Exeltis can fly! Check out my original:

I believe DERM can fly
    I believe we can touch the sky
    I think about ECOZA every night and day
    Spread my wings and fly away with NeoCera
    I believe Derm can soar
    I see us running through that open door
    I believe we can fly
    I believe Derm can fly
    I believe Exeltis can fly

Do you think NJ wll let me sing it at our next NSM?

I hope this inspires us all to be great on Monday!

Phantastic in Philly

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is so depressing. It's a sinking ship. AC Is smart she's out. Wonder who is next?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ruhh rohhhhhh

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else sensing that the main poster was a derm rep who recently left? The poster knew a lot about derm and has gone silent.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No worries children of Exeltis.
    I am alive and well. I was off the grid for a few days pulling together AC's going away present. I decided to get her a leather bound set of the Dermalogy Training Manuals. I didn't want to get her something she already had...so I knew anything dermalogy related would be new to her.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try, NJ!

Uncle Everett is OUR hero who is dedicated to uncovering all of the hidden and shady practices of Exeltis.
    This person hears everything and sees everything.

I want you to think about that while you drive home in your company provided fleet vehicle.
    Do you feel scared? Knowing that YOUR job is on the line?

How long will you last after Exeltis lays off 3/4 of the derm team? Where will you go with no college education?

I want you to think about that as you prepare the derm teams termination papers that will be delivered in September.

Ask yourself...what will be in your termination packet? How will YOU fare with 1 month severance? What will you do when Sales Ops shuts down YOUR laptop (with all of your pathetic, misspellled documents) within minutes. Will your termination be face-to-face or will it be with an email accidently sent out the night before?

How you kept your job after that snafu is bind blowing. The only reason you survived that mistake is that FM was an even bigger screw up.

Enjoy you last fleeting moments of reigning terror.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#saltyyyy

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello Favorite Uncle,
    I heard a rumor on the WH side that NJ sent out last year's business plan to the entire management staff by accident. It included all of the financials and downsizing plans for last year. The HQ person then told me she sent a threat-filled email to delete and keep your mouth shut. Any truth? If that is the case, how is she still in charge on HR?
    Questioning in Queens

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lolllllllll, that’s obnoxious

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure is getting hot in here now that the AC is broken.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This person hears everything and sees everything.

This person twists what she hears and imagines things that dont exist

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when should we get nevous here with salustiano? Part of me thinks it’s ok cause we’ll have to give another NSD a chance

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The time to worry has past. Cuts are planned and that was verbalized at the managers meeting. Only thing left to decide is...When...and How Many.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are safe and no layoffs on horozion.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for responding NJ! May I suggest that you expense a "speak-and-spell"?

It might help you on the "horozion"!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An Original poem for those Dermatology reps with their heads still in the sand...

First they came for the reps who were Quinnova, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Quinnova rep.

Then they came for CEO MC and VP JE , and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not an upper manager.

Then they came for the NSD-CA and then RR and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a NSD.

Then they came for half of the sales force, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not from the West or South.

Then they came for the THEIR self appointed CEO-FM, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a foreign CEO.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHA

If people keep resigning, there will be no division. Can we have sales ops give us a report on average tenure for a rep? Under 2 years on average and thats me being generous!!! How about the “management” team? Okay okay, she’s been here about 5 years. Winning YOY.... huge competition. I thought AC loved her management team and would go to war for them? Instead, she quit. Pathetic.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Castro was not a leader... And she proved it. Things get tough and she runs. Lets not forget... She was part of the "think tank" that put Exeltis in the position it finds itself. I can only hope her new employer reads these posts so they know what they are really getting.