Unemployed?

Discussion in 'Schwarz Pharma' started by Anonymous, Oct 28, 2009 at 10:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been unemployed for some time now and it doesn't look to get any better. It looks like having SP on my resume doesn't help. When there is a job opening companies are only hiring younger reps, inexperienced reps and minorities. Trust me I understand since the economy is the way it is but if I can prove discrimination should I go through with it. Every application states the companies don't discriminate because of Age, Race, Gender. But everyone knows they do. Can anyone give me a good attorney?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tim Stow, General Counsel at UCB, US--he is not even licensed in the US and they made this fucking brit a GC!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really feel your pain. You will never be able to prove it. It's been happening to me for years. I'm mid 50's, employed for the past 30 years straight....and when I was let go in July of this year, I knew I would have to re-invent myself. You will have to as well.

I remember a RSD making a comment when the company I work for made the comment to some other reps that "Oh, she is in a different phase of her life, so that's why we put her there." If it had been in writing I would have nailed her ass to the wall. But, RSD/DM's are smarter than we give them credit for.

I also had a DM who obviously favored his black male hires over his white females who he did not hire. The boys get all the extra samples and money for the district. When I was terminated, I even complained to HR. NOTHING was done....and this was the 3rd time it had been brought up to them.

If you are able to find an attorney who will work on this, please post his/her name and I'll join you in your fight.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

happening to me now. I will not go down without a fight.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company I worked for was completely sexist. Hired only men that were less qualified for positions over women. They are going to get screwed royally by several people and I can't wait to see those sexist pigs go down. I'll update you when I can discuss it. Don't bother with HR they are worthless.