Unethical Dist.

Discussion in 'MWI' started by Anonymous, Nov 15, 2007 at 5:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the most unethical distributor out there? I vote Webster for selling Animal Pharms to every account they can displacing DvM, Virbac and Vetoquinol products with that cheap shit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep

3. duckywafer

duckywafer Guest

Hows that Vitality stuff going.?? At least animal pharm owner has some integrity. Oh and he also SELLS his product, may not be the best stuff out there, but he doesn't give it away on price.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know the owner of that company. He'd sell piss in a bottle and tell you it was perfume i he thougt he could get away with it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BUTLER

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe MWI would align themselves with a person like SW from Vitality. I lost respect for them when I saw they promote his crap.

7. duckywafer

duckywafer Guest

I know him as well, a good friend. I bet he could sell piss in a bottle. How much of his products are in your clinics, or do you know? Are you displacing someone elses products by detail or by price? Or at all. I think not. He made something happen for himself be using his brains and education. He sells against me now but, business is business. Can anyone sell anything with the best price? Most likely. MWI biggest whores out there. Detail? Don't make me laugh. Do the best you can. DNH, Do No Harm. Everyone has plenty to sell and they should put their best effort into trying to sell something and quit pissin and moanin.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and ethical distributor is an oxymoron.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want to see a worthless company and unethical dist? AHI. enough said

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why AHI?

question for everyone- aren't all distributors the same??

really asking from a naive point of view and any comments would be much appreciated!

thx!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been in this industry for close to 20 years and this accusation always is thrown around between competitors since the beginning of time.This is what i've discovered,most of us go out there every day with a purpose ,whether it be to feed our kids or buy our next toy. We're all fed BS by management about the competition and EVERY management team has it's faults.I know one guy promoted to management a few months after he showed up to a "hospiatlity" suite party ,while at a national sales meeting,with nothing but a bathrobe and a plastic gold medal tied around his "ying-yang". The only reason he wasn't fired was because he was a part of the good ol' boy network.Talk about management with an ethics problem.
    My point is ,it happens everywhere, and most of can get along if we didn't have the title of dVMR,mwi,webster,butler etc... There's enough to go around so so just shut up and do your job!

12. BaBa Booey

BaBa Booey Guest

Worst Story ever!!!

13. I like distributors because they price so high that i can come in an underbid them.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANd this is coming out of the mouth of one that wants to go into distribution sales in CA. You may want to stay in your MFG. job!!!

15. Gary Cohen

Gary Cohen Guest

I know Steve Watters as well. I don't know if he considers me a friend, you would have to ask him. However I do know that the man is very smart and his ideas followed up by action put him in a class way beyond this stupid web site. Bitching produces know action. Instead of spending time bitching go out yourselves and take a risk in your mediocre lives. Most of you call yourselves salesman and saleswomen... please... most of you are glorified order takers. You have relied on other people making it happen for you and then you take the credit for it. This all sounds like jealousy to me. As for me I look forward to competing with every single one of you out their. May the best man win !!

All my best,

Gary Cohen
    the guy who is spearheading the placement of the piss water into the vet clinics. It's amazing but the stuff seems to be effective and it even smells good.

PS For all you MWI guys who see this. Thank you for your support. I hope it has been worth it for you thus far. The best is yet to come.

16. BaBa Booey

BaBa Booey Guest

Gary has riddin with me before. He sucks. My clinics bought more Nutramax products after he was in. Gary is the unethical choice.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UH isn't MWI the most unethical. Knowingly selling to vets who sell to PETMEDS and others. Selling the New Vet Programs and then selling the free goods to other clinics.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My vote is for DVMR, their reps pick up the returns and never send them back, these are orders from mgmnt. Beat that you guys!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully the time will come when Dstribution is completely replaced by computers. No more middle man, make the product, sell the product, use the product.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good te hear of another rep not understanding the buisness. Distributors will always be needed. They can get a mass number of products form point a to point b with all there warehouses better then any manf ever could. And believe it or not a good distributor rep has lots of influence over what a customer uses. I see just as many young dumb manf reps as I do see young dumb dist reps. Wait a few more years and there will only be 5 distributors left. They every Manf will be begging for those reps to help them.