Unexplained Fatigue/GI Distress

Discussion in 'Pharmacia Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2012 at 9:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, most of the time unexplained fatigue, GI distress and sleeplessness are caused by a defect in ones hyperbolic immunoglobic retro system. Each one of us is born with the HIRS however some systems start to go haywire after the age of 25 . . . . . . . some dysfunction can start as early as age 12 particularly in those individuals who never experienced a wet dream or for those who never saw the movie "Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs".

HIRS is generally treated as an immune deficiency condition requiring stimulation of and the massaging of the paristaltic nerve found deep down in the buttox. That's why HIRS is so hard to treat . . . . the paristaltic nerve is soooooo hard to find. Recently sonography has assisted greatly in uncovering this nerve in its true form without disrupting the surrounding buttox cheeks.

We're working on developing an ImmunoCAP for HIRS to help detect defects in the hyperbolic immunoglobic paristaltic retro system at the early age of 2 or 3 when the paristaltic nerve is more accessible before the buttox gets too big.

More later. Until then the only short term solution is to not sit on your butt for too long a time. It excites the paristaltic nerve causing inflammation.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah, another syndrome. HIRS is my all time favorite! You get high marks for creativity. I believe you might have a great career at hallmark. Think of the fun - all day writing love poems. Hallmark has a great culture, benefits (including pink company car) and a salary/bonus structure that would blow you away. Good luck and have a great weekend!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a moron, and not as funny as you think you are. Do us all a favor and sign out of CP forever.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You could be suffering from HIRS . . . . . . . better get it checked out before you have further butt problems. What is your age and is your rump sore?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The author above has a clear purpose for being here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What purpose would that be? What I got out of the whole HIRS post was that the longer you sit on your a$$, the less motivated you will be and become depressed. Believe me, I've opposed these "syndromes" and at times have really torn up the authors. However, being wiser now, I believe there is some grains of truth to them. I'm not sure about the ones with sexual overtones to them but some are very clever. I typically read a post in a nanosecond but I really read HIRS and there was some information there. I'm older and my "rump" is not sore.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is a SALES board -- so get off

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We pay writers for all sorts of things and diluting messaging is as important here as anywhere. It's part of leadership. When you all stop posting this too will stop. In the meantime, have fun being drowned out boys and girls.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was almost drowned once and funny that you should mention it in the previous post. Just make sure she is dry before you dive in.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of comment is that? You really are a sick puppy and not funny at all. I really don't understand why there is such a need to have "control" over this board. Employees can sure opinions and ideas. It can be a useful forum and be beneficial for your business. Those posts written about FAKE immunoCAP syndromes, do take quite a bit of time to craft. Who works full time can possibly do this? Maybe you did hire authors but there is a lot of medical terminology used. Perhaps it is just a bunch of bored managers who get together and post. Whatever the case, a lot of the posts are just plain offensive. Please grow-up!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please explain this statement. Diluting messages and intimidating employees is part of leadership??? I think I'm missing your point - please clarify for me.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dilution is the process of taking one substance then adding one or more additional solvents to it so that it's original volume and concentration are decreased. Many at Phadia try to dilute comments so that they appear to be less allergenic than they were originally meant to be. But it depends upon whether the allergen is pure or whether it's a contaminant. Diluting a pure allergen may not hurt so much. However diluting an already contaminated allergen usually renders it useless.

This happens often with men who have not had a recent organism, at least not one for at least two weeks or more. Their organisms tend to be more concentrated, potent and more capable of creating the desired outcome. Those who spank the monkey on a daily basis usually have dilution issues and find that they have been living the lives suitable to those akin to eunuchs. Heaven forbid!

Unfortunately, it's what it is, and is a fact of nature that no man will be able to put asunder.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership here.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good thing your quote is anonymous....because you're an idiot.

Getting back to the orignal point....GI Distress and
    Unexplained Fatigue are a joke

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen, GI Distress can be caused by many things . . . . . . . . . stomach flu, swallowing an anchovie with superficial teeth to a goldfish with dracula type thorns. GI Distress should not be taken lightly as it could be a sign of a more serious condition. Get it checked out unless you know the exact reason. Had a female friend once who swallowed the big daddy and almost choked. She obviously knew what was the cause but sometimes it's not so obvious. Best rule of thumb . . . . . . . always check it out before you ingest it. Take a long hard look at it and decide whether it's too big for you to handle. Sometimes we just need to say NO and move on!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will someone at thermo please stop the " . . . . . . Poster/s", from writing the most offensive comments. I can't believe somone/persons would write these comments on a employee blog site. The ". . . . . . Poster/s", needs to return to the CP playground. That is where this individuals childish comments belong. Poster will have fun playing in that sand box.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Note how some posts disappear, and these are always left. Why? Because they serve a purpose.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What purpose? How can this company, or any other one control what is left on CP. The mods. are such a joke. They leave digusting and horrific posts aimed at cyberbullying individuals up. It is very obvious. Harmless posts are taken down consistently. I've seen it done on other lab/diagnostic/company boards as well. Think about who is advertising on CP? Perhaps that is the reason?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some posts are deleted b/c people are identified. got it, dummbo