Unexplained Specialty Call: ACTION REQUIRED!!!!!

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 5, 2021 at 9:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The week before I went out on Winter Break I got 25 of these. Every single one is a rheumatologist or internal medicine customer.

During the Winter Break I got 30 more. Again, in every case there is no conceivable reason because each customer is a rheumatologist.

Now, this morning, I get 28 more. As you might have guessed, every single one is a rheumatologist.

No wonder Amgen stock is down when everything else is up. This is how Amgen operates. They create unnecessary work that kills productivity.

If you try to ask for help, the Indian Vendors just read a black and white script. They can't think on their own. They just say go to the MARK app and read some more scripts and fix it. Doesn't matter that it doesn't need to get fixed.

I am finally getting it. We just stay home and do busy work that the Amgen machine creates. The whole focus on the customer is absolute BS. We focus on Amgen work, even when it's entirely made up.

Does anyone at TO realize that most of my day is spent fighting Amgen. Not Abbvie, not JNJ, not Pfizer, not any external competitor? I just battle Amgen's crippling machine all day long, every single day.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not just in sales, this is across the entire company. Massive inefficiency and bureaucracy makes it hard to do real work. This is result of out of touch upper management and poor middle management with no incentive or ability to make things better.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're being dramatic. Grow up.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The take home messages:

1- only call on docs Amgen approves of. If you ever get one of these, don't ever call on them again, regardless of if they write Enbrel or not

2-stay at home and do this instead of making calls

3-you will be fired soon. we can do your job with an Bangladeshi via zoom who will work for $2 a day and not complain about their company car

It's coming. Just wait until the end of January.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess, you just left a meeting with Murdo and Bob laying out the plans for firing everyone and shipping sales to Bangladesh?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are just now figuring out that our biggest competitor is in fact Amgen, then you are slow on the draw.

That's our way. We just make everything much harder than it needs to be. Keeps so many home office types employed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree

what about all this sunshine act stuff that is 2.5 years old? Another bunch of crap.