Unhappy

Discussion in 'Scilex Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 21, 2019 at 6:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Normally you would hear a rep like myself complain about bonus and pay, and how crappy our drug is, but I am more dissatisfied with the leadership of upper management. How did some of the people get hired in executive leadership positions?

Has anyone spent time with MH yet? He makes me very uncomfortable and consistently makes comments that are not PC in the workplace whether it’s in the field, at work functions, or after hours.

He is completely creepy and my direct boss says I should just ignore him and let him deal with MH. Help!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure these comments are valid, seems unlikely, but I definitely think this individual lacks specific leadership traits that would assist any pharma organization and will struggle to run a sales force. He lacks confidence, charisma, and gets frustrated to easy with simple tasks of his position. Just my 2 cents.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MH is ok. If you like the sloppy look with a lazy approach to business. Good thing his frat buddy could get him a job after the s*** show he put together at Synergy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MH an MS hired all their friends or friends of friends, regardless of their work ethic, and skills. Look around, there is so much incompetence and laziness in the upper leadership, RBD, MSL, and so-called "managed care "depts.. all they care about is making their millions with the Scilex IPO. They could care less about us Syneos reps and giving us the critical information we need to keep our jobs and do our jobs every day. It's going to come back and bite them..

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is the child of Purdue Pharmaceuticals. No leadership, no morals, managers have no clue how to motivate and they will get rid of all of the Syneos reps as soon as they can to make money.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MH did the same thing at Synergy. Tried to hire all of his friends to hide his high level of incompetence. In about a year, come back and read this thread and I guarantee everyone has figured out the real Scilex, MH, and how critical it is to have strong leadership at the helm vs. what Scilex has at the top to start this organization.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hate everyone I work with.....just here for the big payout!!!! SHO ME DUH MONEYYYYYYYY!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MH is biggest moron at this company. He can’t even communicate properly in public.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Life's too short, find something else that makes you happy; don't bitch that just brings you down further, just get out.
    My only complaint is the highest executives and department heads are suppose to be the smartest in the industry. But they are launching a good product in a market they don't totally understand (nursing home use not retail) that is totally dominated by generics and OTCs.
    Yes the product sells itself, but No coverage=no sales.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MH is a toad. Great Cosby sweaters though.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

everyone touts themselves as "smartest in the industry" these chumps haven"t been around long enough and they picked the wrong market to conjure up that label

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone ridden with the narcissist MH? Acts like he is your friend then bad mouths you to your boss. I’m a top sales rep and he wanted to change everything I was doing in the field that is making me successful in the field. His way or highway I hear and know I know.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we just back to selling vs. dogging the DBag MH

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Selling? I work 1 day at most. i get paid to play golf and work out

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does MH spot you during workouts?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is MH really doing at the organization? Is it growing at a rapid pace due to his leadership?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt and Eric, the RBDs in MidAtlantic and Southeast are VERY good friends with Matt H. So good that their families get together all the time and go on vacations together. Yet neither one of them EVER worked with or for Matt H . Now both of these tools have to report to a guy they have never met. And deliver. They have been on easy street hoping to just cash out on the IPO! Ha! Now what?? They ACTUALLY have to work! Neither one of them knows how to lead a team. They only care about themselves. They blow the reps off and don’t communicate with their teams about ANYTHING. let alone reality. 2 ineffective peas in a pod.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SHOW ME DUH MONEY!!!!! IPO PAYDAY IS A COMING!!!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds a lot like MH's leadership style. Try to make buddies so when your incompetence floats to the surface hopefully no one cares, because...hey we are friends.

Great job hiring MH. The good ole boys (fraternity brothers in AZ) will be a big part of why this company fails.

I have been looking for another place for a bit now but definitely will work harder to find a new job with all the whispers about how MH treats people and how inept he is.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a reason they work here and not at a good company