Unintended consequences

Discussion in 'Biohaven' started by anonymous, Nov 9, 2020 at 11:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone out there still able to ‘see’ their coworkers? I hooked up with one of mine in Vegas @ launch meeting. We had 2 fun nights. Now that we are in a virtual setting, we have not seen each other in months.

anyone else running into the same issue? Stress levels remain very high due to the pandemic and fact that we are a startup in launch mode. This is made worse due to a lack of ‘release’.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

May want to consider widening your net.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I try to think about baseball. That usually helps.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe you should transfer to NJ. After reading the posts about DC, you will probably get good release here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t wait for this pandemic to be over and we can get back to having fun and useless meetings. So many shenanigans that I miss.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take this to the "central bank" pandemics are not going away; there will be on going constraints and restraints. More new strains and contagious variants will be emerging, then more vaccines. How do I know? Because if you listen closely MSM tells you this.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this mean it will be a while before I get together with other rep(s) and exchange bodily fluids? You know, get some stank.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who posts this stuff? Are you 12? Thanks for ruining a site that could be beneficial for some.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re rather high and mighty.

getting your freak on is something that I would not consider childish and is often time beneficial. Unless you get caught with your pants down (embarrassing) or perhaps don’t perform up to ‘sexpectations’.

for some people, this is a job perk.