Union Problems

Discussion in 'Labcorp' started by anonymous, Jul 20, 2017 at 7:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the Lord Jesus Christ is my savior and yes I stand during the anthem. Do you?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cytotechs are all about to be replaced by HPV testing. Better be finding yourself a new job

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Employees are abused in all job classifications. Plenty of opportunity for unions to get in.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is such crap. How long have you told that lie? LabCorp makes gets a large chunk of its revenue from cytology and histology. Don't be fooled.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of that is factual. My recollection is that she had a full time position at a lab in Los Alomitos It was a quire day and and is now out of business. At the time, Her friend and former coworker at the lab other was caught by the State inspector from Laboratory Field Services working for more than one lab and screening over the 80 slides per day California limit. The Stae forced kthe lab to rescreen all of his work. They hired cytotechs to rescreen the slides. ( Some techs refused to do this out of a sense of professional solidarity.)

One day she left the lab during her lunch hour to rescreen slides at the other lab. The lab manager from her full time job walked in and caught her reading the paps. D.W. said he fired her. And yes, Labcorp, in turn, hired her, so what you suggest is not a surprise. I was also told that the cytotech who got the lab in trouble could not find another job in this state. Bad reputation. So he moved to Arizona and he was hired by labcorp. Well that goes to show the value of LabCorp's background checks. Lol.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is anthem? toilet? Yes, I stand when I pee.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you do special favors for the lab director, this is your reward. Everybody else gets the cheerleader yell, a piece of chocolate, and an increase in the workload with NO increase in pay.

That is why we need the union.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You manage them out and the union thoughts are gone. Set an example and have courage and documentation. You are not the first lab and will not be the last. They all do the same trick. Team effort with HR

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your "T" should have been capitalized........jerky. Go run along and buy Hillary's book so you can jack off to it while standing.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He jacked off in your Mothers eye and mouth.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! He told you. What kind of monster doesn't capitalize their "T."

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this company had professionally trained managers and a professional HR, instead of liars and thieves, no one would have union thoughts.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it is akin to Wells Fargo scandal. They will do anything or screw over anybody to make quota. No compassion. You are just a unit of labor. I don't see why they have managers. They would be better off using robots/artificial intelligence. Sure would cut expenses. By the way, can the teach robots the art of deception? How to pass the buck?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck finding anyone in HR

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe/maybe not....most of the time it is about money.....the stuff you describe plays a role, but no one is voting for a union unless they think it will result in more bucks.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well that is the point, isn't it. Without the wage theft and other California labor law violations, there would be way more money.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sacramento has passed so many meaningless laws that it is impossible to keep them all straight. Just wait till the company gets hit with a lawsuit because a phlebotomist uses an incorrect gender identity to address a patient.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Employee mistreatment, abuse, and low pay issues are not limited to California. Thus opportunities to organize are everywhere in our company.