UnitedHealth Non Preferred!!! Horrible news!

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, Jan 8, 2020 at 10:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is huge. Terrible news no matter how they “spin”. Won’t hurt to network just in case.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously know nothing about formulary coverage and what it means. I doubt you are even an Amarin rep, probably a short seller of the stock. If you were a rep they hired the wrong person if you can't sell through T3 status with no competitor, which should not be a major challenge

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Debunked as fake news put out by swing traders. Even Elisabeth in IR commented on it. Most of United Healthcare's 2020 formularies have V at same level as last year given negotiations over the new label continue. A 2 week old document referencing pre-auths on United's Medicaid plan in Ohio has Vascepa as one of hundreds of NP drugs. No change there. Not news.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP is clearly not affiliated with company. Trying to further mislead investors with silly short sell tactics. Hell, we sold off label all last year and still grew 100% Year over Year. Even if UHC decided to do this, it would hardly affect us in terms of growth going forward. They would simply have to figure out how to explain to each patient why they are screwing them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not smart at all to post the company knowingly allowed you to sell “OFF LABEL” last year, very easy way to cause financial issues and investigations into all colleagues calls and such...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes technically it is off label when we promoted the reduce it trial with our disclosures or did you not know that we were allowed to do that? Guess you didn't. Nice try though. They've been prompting off label for years now. It's a loose phrase, dumbass.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes technically it is off label when we promoted the reduce it trial with our disclosures or did you not know that we were allowed to do that? Guess you didn't. Nice try though. They've been prompting off label for years now. It's a loose phrase, dumbass.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you have outed yourself as an outsider and are completely clueless.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep it up and see what happens buddy. The best part is you never know who is posting, right?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try again...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You definitely dont work here. So you dont really matter. All you care about is causing drama where there isnt any. You're probably the same person that keeps bashing the quality of reps, or the person that thinks fish oil is the same as vascepa. You've had an apparent agenda for a while now. Leave the sandbox, investors dont live on this page, so you're accomplishing very little other than annoying us. But maybe that's your goal, so carry on.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you always base your conclusions on assumptions or facts? I never stated I worked here, only cautioned you to post promoting off label to keep you and your company out of trouble.

Hopefully all your companies representatives are not as arrogant and as defensive as you are.

To answer you, I am not with your company but involved with compliance.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you're just casually hanging out here waiting to be triggered by a phrase, apparently without the knowledge that we are allowed to promote off label if we meet specific criteria on those discussions. I find it that so hard to believe.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I browse various company boards from time to time. Just trying to give you sage advice, but apparently you already have your mind made up. Good luck

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a total loser to suggest you work for compliance and so what if you did, like that really means anything. You have no power or authority so give it a rest.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is an idea, get off the board and actually work to make our company better. You obviously waste a ton of time here doing nothing. Assholes like you is why our company is stagnant.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't work for AMRN superstar

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not that desperate for a low paying Pharma job.Your salary and bonus is a joke in the industry, only people who can't get hired at a real company work here

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second this notion! I do wear Bass shoes though...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second this notion! I do wear Bass shoes though...