Unsolicited advice: Cafe Pharma version

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Oct 31, 2018 at 10:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've since moved on from Allergan, this is my first stop by on CF mostly to see if there is anything relevant to the decision of selling some options or not.

What struck me as I read through the threads is the terribleness. A particular type of person -- very unhappy -- writes things that can be seen here.

Unhappy people don't make it in life. They definitely don't make it in sales. Ever.

So, for the unsolicited advice of the day:

“Other people's views and troubles can be contagious. Don't sabotage yourself by unwittingly adopting negative, unproductive attitudes through your associations with others.”
    ― Epictetus

In practical terms, 1.) Stay off CF. 2.) Stop picking up the phone or texting with those couple of co-workers who are swirling the drain and are clutching upward at you to drag you down with them.

I enjoyed my time at AGN, and while my only remaining link to the organization is some stock, I wish those remaining well, especially in times of change.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you were at allergan when dinosaurs roamed the earth. Don’t talk about things you know nothing about. Enjoy those stock options.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you dude. Eat a bag of dicks.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DITTO

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hereby second this post. Funny shit. Anyone on this site is still stuck in their job. Not buying the "i moved on" speech. Eat two bags of dicks.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who comes to cafepharma for stock advice?