Until Sales Numbers and Morale Improve, The Demotivating Ride Withs Will Continue......

Discussion in 'UCB Pharma' started by anonymous, May 22, 2018 at 1:22 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really UCB? First, you divide a perfectly viable sales force and pit us against one another with ridiculous LYO/PFS territories THEN, you thow in "you're not getting Derm!" Finally, you make us merry go round chronic ride withs as if we are back in kiddie Pharma?? Way to boost up moral. WTF!?
    Maybe sales are down this year because you couldn't leave well enough alone last year........And learn how to use grammar and spell check Simon. Good thing I got my ticket OUT; along with many more to follow!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UCB has completely lost sight of what they did well for so many years. As a result of losing sight of putting the patient first and creating sales models that are focused on business goals sales have been negative. Sales leadership is throwing darts hoping something will land. Young and inexperienced managers have no answers and are unwilling to listen to the physician reps who are the only people fighting for patients. Instead there is a hyperfocus on working with IDNs who do not see any value in a manager and system liaison wasting their time asking questions in which UCB will never be able to provide a solution. My plea is for senior leadership to see this and realize that this path we are on is straight down. The solution is in front of you. Get rid of all the management and systems people who are not working anyway and focus on your physician "sales" reps who are empowering physicians to focus and fight for patients.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm so disappointed with this company. It used to be a great biotech company focused on the patient and empowering its employees. That is all history.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Release nipple from mouth before age 2.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSS