Upcoming interview in New Enlgland

Discussion in 'Myriad Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 31, 2014 at 2:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an upcoming interview scheduled for a position in Oncology in the New England. Can anyone tell me about the hiring manager and what to expect in a first interview with this company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

expect them to ask questions about your work experience and sales results.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

be sure to ask them about the performance of the territory over the past year and what the growth target is for the new fiscal year. Ask them what the rankings have been for that particular territory the past few years - they're going to be asking you for the same so hold them to the same standard

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be ready for one of the most unprofessional interviews in your life. It will probably be in a hotel lobby or hotel lobby cafe and be conducted by mediocre cast-off managers from other legitimate Pharma companies.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you should ask for the rankings for the territory since the inception of territory. I agree with the OP if they are going to ak you for every single ranking for every year since college the same goes the other direction as well. This is your career make an informed decision and get the info.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you have to ask what to expect in a first interview for a sales position, uh, you may want to rethink your career choice. That way when you fail the interview you can blame yourself, not the person that interviewed you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Ask them about the performance of the territory?" What a stupid statement. Does the territory have talent and personality? Does the territory go out and call on itself each day? I and others I know at Myriad took over poor performing territories and have had great years of high performance and commission. That statement is from someone who most likely has never been a performer and hopped from job to job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

>>"Ask them about the performance of the territory?" What a stupid statement. Does the territory have talent and personality? Does the territory go out and call on itself each day? I and others I know at Myriad took over poor performing territories and have had great years of high performance and commission. That statement is from someone who most likely has never been a performer and hopped from job to job.

so you don't know of any territories that are permanently in the bottom rankings regardless of who staffs it, due to payer mix, poverty, unusual competition, etc? You would just take any territory - especially if moving or something - or assume you could turn it into a winner?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poverty? What kind of an idiot are you. I can already tell that Myriad is too hard for you......don't take the risk.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that they are dooing video interviews. Did you do a video interview with the hiring manager?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, video with an agency, not the hiring mgr.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did their video interview and then never heard from any recruiter or the hiring manager. It was a total waste of time.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe it's because you sucked in the interview? did you comb your hair and brush your teeth?