Upcoming interview

Discussion in 'Lincare' started by anonymous, Jun 20, 2016 at 6:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewing with dm Lisa Ries in Minnesota. Any suggestions? What type of person is she? I'm told there is a lot of potential opportunity for advancement in sales and Midwest with potential for relocation to grow upper Midwest sites. Any suggestions?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

35 views and no replies? Come on people my interview is tomorrow and I'd like to be prepared. This is my opportunity to break into medical sales and from what the manager is telling me it sounds like an awesome opportunity.

I'm told the negative reviews here are from disgruntled former employees. With that said I'm looking for insight from current employees.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many may be from disgruntled former employees but there's no lies posted here. I'd wager that anything posted here really has happened in numerous center's across the country.

You have been warned.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lisa is abortive and I've heard she is fun at the meetings. Just don't piss her off she can be wicked but she can be wicked good as well.

The sales job is ok depending on the territory. It's almost impossible to get paid your commissions now though. Ask to speak to the former rep if you want an honest answer. Or take the job and take a peak at past sales commissions on the computer.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are looking for a medical sales position run for your life!!!

You will be managed (CM, AM & even the Regionals) by individuals with little or NO sales experience whatsoever. Formal training at QP3 is basic at best if you have no sales experience. You will be managed by individuals who may be very knowledgeable at operations, but are often embarrassing on a sales call.

If you truly want a professional sales position look elsewhere. Lincare treats and operates it's sales force from an operations perspective. Until we break sales from the local centers and operate as an independent professional sales organization we will consistly underperform and have substantial turnover.

Keeping the same plan of action and expecting different results is the pinnacle of insanity!!!