Upcoming Otsuka Sales Layoffs to be MASSIVE !!!

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Jun 18, 2014 at 12:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow ... Someone posted about turning people in and cafe pharma deleted it

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can you possibly believe Otsuka won't have layoffs. Have you been following the industry trends. Virtually every company, even the good companies with good products that generate sales, companies with pipelines, companies with solid leadership are laying off. Think about Otsuka. I have been here 5 years and have not seen senior leadership make any good decisions, but I guess thats how you get promoted here. Brex is delayed, no chance to capture the Abilify business before generics hit, Maintaina launch was so Fu@ked up it will extremely difficult or even impossible to turn. Samsca, you got to be kidding me. How many pharma companies would even keep a product like this? Again Senior leadership and the marketing team should be proud of the way the brand was handled. No change in strategy since label change DBD was not even a great strategy before the label change. PKD=DOA, but lets hire a 100 Account manager again just in case we get PKD this time. If not we will some how be right sized again for hyponatremia.

I have been with what I thought were poorly run organizations, but Otsuka make them look like Google and Microsoft.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brex should already be out BEFORE Abilify went generic! Doesn't matter anyway, because it offers nothing over Abilify. Yep, layoffs are inevitable.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Otsuka rarely lays off. They have a lot leaving now and finding other jobs. They won't have layoffs. Most Companies do. Otsuka isn't known to do that. I'm not concerned at all, Brex will be out, and it will do well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you like 15 years old. It's immature jerks like you that have ruined this industry. I bet the doctors just line up to hear your award winning sales presentations. Do us all a favor and go work at wal- mart potty mouth!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be new-the Old Otsuka did not have layoffs until the new management took over, in the last 5 years there have been 2 layoffs affecting both Abilify and Samsca sales forces, what makes you so confident there wont be anymore? Dont count on people leaving to protect your job.
    To date no product approvals happened according to plan-Pletal was 6 months delayed, samsca was 10 months delayed dont bank on Brex happening before Abilify is generic.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a loser!!! Only a total loser would think physicians line up to hear anyone's sales presentations... Even if you put on a clown show like you probably do, the physicians are done. They don't care for nonsense from someone like yourself whose true calling is being the fat Wal-Mart assistant manager who wears a white short sleeve shirt telling all the women and ethnics to call you "Sir".

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost 4 years. I have not seen a lot of change as far as layoffs. Otsuka is lean and mean and cash rich. They have saved a lot of money by having few reps promote a multi billion dollar drug. Most companies have 2000 reps promoting a product such as Abilify.

I do not think we will have layoffs. The attrition rate is high as so many are concerned about layoffs they are leaving. I heard people are leaving all the time. I feel confident in my position at Otsuka. I do not think Brex will be an easy sell, but I think they will support us. I'm a positive person. And I am realistic.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

H. V. and B.O. have said no layoffs.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what do you think about the nurses? are they safe? if not, when do you think they will get laid off?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And a fool

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U are safe

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not safe....don't fool yourselves into thinking this company has any type of plan for anyone including the nurses. They are running by the seat of their pants with no pipeline-

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING!!! ALL I CAN DO IS GET ON CAFEPHARMA AND TALK TO PEOPLE I DONT KNOW, ABOUT THINGS I DONT KNOW!!

LMAO

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree. As the other person said, Otsuka has few layoffs. They are expecting to meet their numbers thru attrition. My manager told me a few weeks ago. I don't know why everyone is spreading these rumors. Don't believe them! Otsuka is not going to lay off. I know that.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have Brex coming out and a lot of Lundbeck co promotes. WE ARE FINE!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are in CP, responding to anonymous posts. Welcome to the club.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are losing the drug running this show. What do you think?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree, this a circus act at best. As for Brex and the copromotes with Lundbeck, if it is at all like the Abilify Maintena copromote then as the person above noted, there is no pipeline!