Upjohn Reunion Scheduled

Discussion in 'Pharmacia' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2011 at 5:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please keep this site for serious and thoughtful replies only!! Next year's reunion is being orchestrated by M. Savath.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did not know he was into music. Das Rite can bring the drums

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The next reunion is scheduled for February 8 - 10 at The Knights Inn, Kzoo. Entertainment will be provided by The John Brown Band. Our banquet night will be at Bilbo's followed by drinks at the Moors CC. A bowling outing is being arranged by Johnny Mac, poker tournament by Leon and John, snow golf outing by Timmy and the Moors' pro, Rodney D., dancing and chasing skirts led by one our retired EDs. So mark your calendars and bring plenty of vitamin D, V boner, Rogaine Foam, warm clothing and boots to enjoy the winter wasteland of Kzoo! Let's beat our attendance total of 48 in 2009!!! Mike S.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike please invite Moroney so he quits whining and posting on the thread.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this Moroney dude?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worked on the Unicap production line - - - good bowler.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His bowling score is very high. Had also his picture in the KZoo newspaper for most bottles filled with Unicap M in a single month. His hands were always orange in color!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So was his bowling shirt - - - hunter's orange

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He did not work the Unicap line! He was the master blender for Kaopectate! But he is a good bowler and has bowled several 110 games.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well no worries. It must be the wrong Irishman. He is a priest in South Dublin running a school for wayward Upjohn Employees who refused to move to NJ. They teach nutty donut repair and how to grow rubbarb for the pies!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice guy who started his own NYC ad agency. A little bit kooky but creative.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Das Rite! Tommy's corpus cavernosum was popping out all over the place. Could someone supply him with a belt to secure dat ting before the next reunion? Dats Rite!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you alright? Did you miss your anti-schizoid med dose? Please see your psych immediately!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did miss my dose and are you my sales trainer, General Geraldine Patton?? I am sorry that I failed my E-Mycin test! Das rite, homey!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geraldine here, das rite! Tuck that bad boy back in before Tommy grabs hold of it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Tommy?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Pinball Wizard! Tommy can you hear me? Das Rite!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOLO! LMAO!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tommy on the ladder high, fell from the eaves on a fly, landed on his elbow and broke the bone, a cast he wore and traveled from home, to NY, Pittsburgh, Detroit and more. His cast accompanied with his bro, casted from a soccer fall, the same weekend for sure. Wow what fun. A trip of trains planes and automobiles to get home. God what a trip from the eves on a fly!!! Id do it again!!! Sigh