Upper Management Deserves A Big Face F@rt

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Aug 19, 2018 at 8:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

with a wee bit of splatter to it. A warm wet and sloppy. They really messed this up in colossal proportions. Indivior could maybe reap some profit by writing a book titled What NOT To Do During A Launch.

It's as though they took every worse case scenario and immediately started working towards it. Why not consult Pfizer or a company who ensured successful launch campaigns. Someone that could offer a "Here's how we would do it" scenario. Grrr.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They knew it would end
    Cash for subs was a cash cow
    Treating druggies is a last place disease
    Should have only given shot to 100 and give the other 100 psych drug
    At least each rep would have more sales
    SLT knows the drug addict unit is toast

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh nooooooo we don’t want to be “reps” or big pharma. Oooooooh no that’s us, we are Clinical liaisons!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CL = mask to push drugs
    Funny how if u r a sales REP and u can't set up subs for for cash u get PIPed
    But a CL is not a sales REP
    Guilty as chargers bitches ......

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so f**king full of shit. Ex employee. Fired. Bitter. Never have I or anyone I know set up cash for subs practice. Don’t even know what your talking about delusional bitch. Spend your time looking for a job instead putting the same lies on here repeatedly

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She’s always on here because she’s unemployable. She was the problem and she got dealt with now just filled with hate

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she will get the last laugh
    Feds all over this
    AMW will b a cash cow now !!!
    Can u say my lawyer is awesome !!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You people have to live with yourselves! Miserable!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that’s your life goal congratulations. I personally wouldn’t want that bad karma following me around. Has a way to really get ya

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh the irony.

Karma applies to you too

Money made off the misuse, abuse and diversion of Suboxone will be paid back in karmic fashion

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lucky for me I never did or will I ever. There may of been a few bad eggs but to say everyone was doing it makes u look foolish and uninformed. My guess is probably drunk or still on that stuff

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still letting the troll drag you around by your nose hook? For crying out loud can't you see this is the same person posting over and over again? To pin it on a former employee is just lame, as is assuming poster is female. The troll is very good at disguising its true identity.

Painting everyone with the same brush is called discrimination. The asshole on here who has no compassion whatsoever for people with addiction issues, is a complete jackass. May you meet up with the same attitude towards your shortcomings. I love with the way people who can hide their problems from the public assume that their shit is less damaging than those people with addictions. Nothing nice about narcissistic a holes or sociopaths.. Take a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror and tell me again just how well adjusted you are.

To assume that Pfizer is free from errors, just because of its name, is absolutely ridiculous. How do I know? I used to work for Pfizer. They have effed up more than just a few launches, for the record. If it makes you feel good to believe this, then go ahead convince yourself that indivior is the only company in the world thats made mistakes during a launch.

Too bad troll. Some of us are very proud of what we do, the treatment we represent and last but not least the fact that we are clinical Liaisons. Sit and chew on that for a while.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a loser is a loser is a loser
    subs for cash is illegal anyway u slice it up

Trolls win = huge whistleblower payout and u my friend will b unemployed all non void walk n around like a pretty boy Floyd

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The poster gave herself away. I know exactly who she is

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, who is it?