URL jobs ending in June

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready, set, GO LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB! The truth is out, URL reps done beginning of June. What you managers are not saying because they don't know it either, but some in Takeda do! How do you all feel about another company knowing your fate before you do?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told by management that it is going to be at least 120 days.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had heard 60 days after the close of sale. But it's not like quintiles knows anything either.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sort of. Gone in 60 days. Paid for 120 days (aug).

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thats what I heard too..done in 60

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I have this straight. You "heard" Takeda is canceling the contract June 1st? So because of the 60 day clause we stop being paid the last day of July? Can Takeda make decisions like that before the deal is finalized (according to press release 60 days from April 11)? Could you clarify?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think anything can be officially said until the deal closes in mid June and Takeda inherits the contract. I'm sure they know what their plans are for us and highly doubt they are using April and May sales numbers to decide. At that time, we will be paid for the 60 day contract cancellation. Reality thinking, Takeda is losing a multi billion dollar product in August, laid off 800 reps in February and talking about another large reduction of sales reps between June and August...why keep an additional 300 contract reps? I hope they do but I am not overly confident.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why then go through steps of a poa at end of June? I'm not suggesting they tend on keeping us till after August but I'm thinking we are working till August

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

generally there is a conference call, stating 60 day will be the last day, sometimes not.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because Quintiles has not been told anything but T is buying URL. What are they supposed to do throw their hands up? It doesn't mean anything that Q is sticking to the schedule already set in place. Don't read into anything other than nobody knows anything accept head honchos at T. If its an opinion you want than read all these post. That is all this is people's opinions. My opinion is we stay the course until T takes over then a few days after we will have a conference call that T has decided to end the contract and T pays for ending early and we stay on payroll until August in the hopes Q signs a new contract with a new company and a new drug that some if not all of us will be apart of.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldnt be in takedas interest to stop contract until August

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Takeda has reps in training as we speak. Read their projections and goals, they are intending on developing a sales force that will have the ability to sell a plethora of products. The reps are out numbering the products and I have yet to hear of a Takeda rep that can actually tell you how Uloric works. Colcrys reps know more about our product because WE learned how to sell it! Drug threw the trenches not knowing if we were selling against Canadian or American Issued Unapproved. (basing our strategy on allipurinol and Indocin) Some reps told the docs that Colcrys is safe because it does not carry the black box warnings, in hopes that our more seasoned team would know that that was like challenging an armed soldier to fire at his enemy. So we sit in front of a computer looking for answers to questions.... The question I have is what do those of us that have sold medicine for 10-20 years type in the search bar to find a job that will pay the bills and allow time to adjust. I do not recall meeting any recent college graduates on this contract, so I ask fellow seasoned minds who sound clueless???....Where do we go from here?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop drinking the kool aid folks and realize they know exactly what is going to happen! You dont draw up an 800 M DEAL and have "no clue" as to what is going to happen to your salesforce..COME ON people! T, URL AND Q know exactly our fate..just want us to get the BOTTOM LINE.

THINK about it..would you buy something and not know exactly what youre going to get....unless youre a complete FOOL! It"s in the contract and down to Takedas decision what will happen to us- so START LOOKING!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is exactly what I was told. Quintiles is not going to have anything in June. If they cancelled the meeting in June, you all (and me) would quit selling while the Takeda reps are in training this month (April). They don't have to do anything, they being Takeda, URL, and Quintiles. Go get a job, go back to school, do something else good for you and your families.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you management.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...of course you were, dumb shit... and bets are on that you bought it.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody know what the final date the contract was signed for? I always got different answers from different people. It has been a year since expansion. If T ends this thing are they really ending it early??????

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

60 days work+ 60 days severence= 120 Days.