URL jobs ending in June

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your manager did not send you a message asking for that information then your manager is not looking out for you. Our DM is not only keeping us in the loop she/he is being honest and forward thinking. DM has told us that if we found a position with another company where the benefits out weighed the risks then perusing would be a good move. On the other hand, the Takeda deal is not signed and Takeda reps don't want to sell Uloric. So with that being said, Management is not misleading us so that we do not leave! Our manager is looking out for reps and best interests! We feel that the ideal situation would be to stay with Quintiles hopefully with Colcrys so that we can continue doing what we do well!! I would summarize in saying that if you are under a manager that is not communicating with you then you are obviously not a priority to your manager. We may just be lucky to have ours, but he/she is not being selfish and it is obvious that family values are very important! Ask questions and see what answers you get!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard today that they will be announcing our fate May 11th. I think most of the rumors are true. We probably have 120 days. 60 days of work, and 60 days severance.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, Maybe upper management knew we would be let go when we were at the NSM. They gave us those nice leather Colcrys binders: perfect for an interview.................

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't hold your breath on a severance.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, those "NoSpam!" verification questions are getting tough! "How many days are there is 48 hours?" Geez!

Anyway, perusing is not a word, previous poster...just saying. I believe the word is pursuing... Our DM is not keeping us in the loop. S/He is so quiet, one would never know there was a loop if there was one. No e-mail, no teleconferences, nothing :( not a word from H/erim. No one in our district knows anything. We did not have ANY teleconferences specific to this sad issue (quiet sobbing in the background.) I don't want to be unemployed, whaaaa!!! We have the meanest DM ever!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your English is pretty shallow. Perusing IS a word. Obviously was used in the wrong context by the previous poster. It means taking a quick look at something ie Newspaper, resumes etc. Perhaps no one is going to peruse your Resume . Just sayin'

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where the benefits outweigh the risk? Are you kidding me?
    It is over, Quintiles has nothing. The risk in waiting is that you will not have a job. The benefit is you will with someone else. DM's do this so that they can protect themselves and go back and say "see Quintiles, I kept my team together till the end", you deserve to hire me. Laughable!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh so quiet.........chirp....chirp

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm. No one has posted this yet eh? The Takeda reps in the midwest had a conference call on 4/26 letting them know that on June 4th they will be in training for Colcrys.
    My thought? That same day, we will be told that June 7th or 8th we will have a conference call to say 'it's over folks'. By June 11th, we might be out on the street.

We could be kept on for a short period, but why? Their diabetes drugs did not get FDA approval yesterday, so they need something to sell. Look for jobs people. I was on another contract like this---if you haven't started looking yet, polish up that resume, get your sales numbers--at for God's sake, GET INTO THE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ASAP!! YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET YOUR ANNUAL PERFORMANCE REVIEW AFTER YOU ARE DONE WITH QUINTILES!! I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE, IT'S LIKE REQUESTING DATA BASED ON THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT--IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its true. I'm sure quintiles will announce very soon. Takeda has made it known to reps that they will have training and a change in products with Colcrys being the addition when acquisition is finalized.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its obvious the Takeda Sales Force is getting their new direction....what we don't get is how can Quintiles, after all we have done with this project lead us on like this. "No News"...."Nothing will be decided until the deal closes".....do they really think we are stupid? We know they are just trying to get their billable hours out of URL...but show us the respect we deserve for the abuse we took launching this product!! We have families and bills that we are accountable to just as upper management is. Only difference, we continuously get screwed with the "generous" bonus system that was set up on this project and then left out to dry. Haven't we been looked in the face enough and lied to by URL? Just show us respect and lead us down the right path! We KNOW the Takeda sales force is moving forward, they don't need to wait on us, help us move forward too and stop leading us on about "after June or until the end of the year"! And don't be surprised when more people jump ship before the deal closes because they have been pushed to look after themselves.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dr Roberts said it all in the email. Thank you and bye. Clear cut and no fluff. Quintiles will not give timeline. The more confusion on timeline the better Quintiles makes out. The more able bodies filling out time and attendance the more money paid.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last sentence could not be a more accurate statement. This is what Quintiles does the best.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you think really high of yourself. If you are such a sales superstar, then why are you a rent a rep and not have a real job?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rent a rep? Surely u must understand this is turning into the backbone of pharma jobs.

You'll see soon enough

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am BEYOND frustrated with URL and with Quintiles. "Business as usual" is a lame excuse for keeping us working until you terminate our contract. There is no motivation from reps to sell Colcrys because we know we are getting the ax. Takeda reps are going to be trained on Colcrys while we are still fighting over price at lunches.

I have put up consistent positive growth for this contract, worked harder than any previous pharma job, taken more heat from providers, and OH--took a lower salary than another offer than I had last year at this time because I was gaurunteed an 'extremely generous incentive comp'. What's a few thousand when you have the opportunity to make 25k bonus? Well, THAT number was about 20k off and I have put a beating on my vehicle.

I'll blame myself for being naive. From now on I'll be looking out for: MYSELF. I remember meeting a 'legacy rep' when I started last May. She said, 'stay with this company and you'll go places. They really care about their employees.' Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ok! Thanks for the 1 year resume filler URL.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nail on the head or coffin

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop crying. Move forward.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Move Forward is exactly what we will be doing. The writing is on the wall!! Most of the managers tell you to get yourself together and look after your family, while there are some that are going on business as usual....NOW IS NOT the time to become micro managers!! We sit here not knowing what to expect! There are not that many jobs out there as it is. Quintiles doesn't have jobs coming up as it is. Not knowing WHEN is the worst! Looking like fools while the Takeda reps are already taking over ownership. We are the fools if we don't look after ourselves. ALL we gave URL and then what happened.... Give us some of the respect you claim to owe us after all of the abuse we took for this product....Let us know or let us move on. Shame on us once, but don't let it happen to you again!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if we get our 1st quarter bonus if we leave before May 31st or must we still be here on May 31st to get it?