URL jobs ending in June

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you read your IC plan on Qzone?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes but there are different answers coming from different people. The plan seems to state that as long as we were employed by March 31, 2012--we should get the bonus. But, many people (including management) say we must be here until May 31st to get the actual bonus.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Technically you need to be employed on March 31st to be eligible for bonus. This has to be paid even if you leave since you have already qualified for it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks--this was what I thought all along but it was confusing hearing others say that we need to be here on May 31st to get the bonus.

I do know that they are currently looking at making some adjustments to that 1st quarter bonus plan so anything is possible.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The IC plan really sucks. Anyone who was even half awake would have come up with a better plan. Already into May and yet to hear of what the actual plan is. Unbelievable.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My understanding is that you have to be employed with the company on May 31st to get your bonus. If you leave before that you give up your bonus. I imagine we will see people leaving in early June.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not true. You only need to be employed on March 31st.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People are obviously confused for a reason and the bonus document doesn't make things clear cut in the case of someone leaving the company before the bonus is paid.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a legacy rep. You need to be employed on May 31st (not on March 31st) in order to get your bonus. I have seen many reps lose their bonus because they were not employed at the time the bonus check was issued (which in this case is May 31st for Q1). If the contract is cut prior to May 31st, it is possible we may not get paid. It will depend on what is being negotiated...it sucks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong....they changed it this year. Here Mar 31 and you get your bonus.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong! The plan was changed specifically because reps were leaving prior to payout date.... The last legacy rep is correct... You MUST be employed on payout day.... Which is scheduled to be May 31. Thank the past reps for messing that up for you. Also, forget adjustments for q1..... The buyer would have to approve that. It's something else Quintiles isn't telling us.... There aren't going to be any adjustments! We are on our own.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. And if you think quintiles doesn't know what the plans are you are crazy. They have all specifics including end date

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is 100% accurate. Quintiles always knows and they don't tell their own employees until the last possible minute.

Historically with Quintiles, the bonus plan states you must be employed on the payout day. It is very rare that they payout bonus in any other manner. If you find another job, give up the bonus because unemployment will be a bitch!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to be here through May 31st or else they will take your bonus.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rules for a bonus payout vary by contract.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May know something Friday

The projected impact of this acquisition on Takeda’s consolidated financial statements will be reflected in Takeda’s fiscal 2012 outlook and Mid-Range Plan 2012-14, the outline of which will be announced on May 11, 2012.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buckle up it's getting ready to get bumpy

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you don't really think we will know anything by Friday do you? Why would they say anything now, the deal isn't done.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

President's club 14th through the 18th ....still on as we speak. I doubt anything will be announced until after the return of the big wigs to HQ.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Takeda does not care. We may have to read between the lines.