URL

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2012 at 5:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a day...did we get screwed or what!!??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes we did....all that talk of keeping us for 17 or 18 years...renewing our contract...awesome poa AND SLAM...right in the face with a baseball bat....thanks rich roberts, it was a trip selling this from day one
    wouldn't it be nice if they shared some of the 800 mill with us as a severance and a thank you!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how the owner of URL did not even show up to the NSM...enjoy your millions and thanks for the transparency...but this is just business, right?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch! I have a feeling the severance will look like my bonus...a big fat Nothing. The Takeda board is on fire too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

800 million, yeah give us all a million each Rich for our pain and suffering we endured over 3 years- youll still be mega rich!!

yeah..that was a "good show" in Orlando, wasnt it? "We are safe and protected for years to come.... "

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suck it Takeda and URL. I understand having to make insane amounts of money but Troll Mcrab didn't have to keep telling us we had 2.5 years at least. Didn't have to tell us we were screwed but didn't have to go so far in the other direction.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree, he was so very deceptive. dont know how you could be THAT dishonest...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, this is contract sales lest you forget . . . . . . . . . hired one day to fill a spot and then thrown under the bus. It's the nature of contract! Remember that!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope Dr Roberts realizes that 1.2 billion was NOT accumulated because of a few DDI studies. I hope his moral compass is calibrated when it is time for us to be taken care of until we can find new employment. If we would not have been in the offices smoothing things over and righting URL's mistakes = the infamous letters to the Rhuem's, the high cost, one day dosing, no sampling etc. We helped you get your payday please help 347 people who believed in what you said. I remember when you brought your family on stage in San Diego and the stress you and your family endured until you got the news West ward could not bring a generic to market. Well everyone one of us are feeling that type of stress now but in our position we know its bad news. I know it's just business but a couple of weeks ago it was applauded for being a bright future.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it's a contract. A start date and a finish date. Not a unpredictable car crash.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

obviously the person who wrote above post must still have their job to feed their family on millions of dollars... ha ha

I like Rich Roberts email he sent out to all of our sales force today... do everything with honesty... what a crack up

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree I hope he realizes the blood sweat and tears it took all of us to sell that drug. he probably has no freakin clue!! but why would he care, he didnt care what the docs or patients felt either

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

URL stands for uncaring rip-off labs

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they give you a last day for the contract termination? Good luck, because there is nothing, absolutely nothing at Quintiles.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No information yet. Deal is supposed to be complete within 60 days so many of us are assuming unemployment in the early summer. So, no rumors of any new contracts coming up?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In Florida a few short months ago URL corporate stood right in front of us and lied to our faces. Mr. Orthodox Jew must not take his faith very seriously. Mr. Don't shake my hand, don't touch me woman, it is against my religion, is not opposed to lying. Honesty would have been nice. I realize it is a contract but we are not trash. We work hard and deserve honesty. We put an honest foot forward for URL, and I speak for my entire district. WE WORKED OUR BUTTS OFF AND ENDURED A LOT OF CRAP to make you a profit. We deserve better than a bunch of falsehoods coming out of the URL corporate mouths! You didn't have to intentionally mislead us by telling us we have a long future selling your drug. You SHOULD HAVE TOLD US YOU WERE IN NEGOTIATIONS WITH ANOTHER COMPANY FOR PURCHASE!! No likes a liar and you all are liars! WE are people with families, you bunch of losers!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why bother, URL doesn't give a crap. I am sure they wouldn't even consider the harm they cause by deception. LOSERS!! "We are looking at other indications for Colcrys....we have long patents..." Why didn't you tell the truth? You should have said, "we are negotiating with Takeda!" Profit at the expense of a person's well-being. Well at your expense, I am going to be looking for a job this month!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To answer the question? No rumors on contracts, there is nothing.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you bring up a good point with his so called religion...

well we'll see how he treats his employees and sales force that may be out of work.

If not, what goes around comes around...you can have all the riches in the world but if you screw your people over in order to get it you will never be happy in lfe. The man upstairs sees it all anyway. karma....

I guess if you think about the morals and ethics of the company..there was really no need to charge THAT much for colcrys anyway .. unless your out to make 800m.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well said!! thanks for the honesty