URL

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2012 at 5:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep! would have had a lot more respect. they also know exactly what is going to happen to us now...would be nice to give us a heads up but they wont.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

URL may step up and do the right thing. I agree the blindside was cruel. The letter to the salesforce looks like Roberts thanked us and threw us away. Roberts always said he takes care of the people who took care of the company and we did that. I have to believe he will until we hear otherwise.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. In San Diego I spoke with people who have worked for Dr. Roberts for many years and they consistently said he always took care of his employees and although we were not his employees, per se, we had his back in the field and felt like we were part of the URL family. Perhaps I drank the koolaid but I really do think he looked out for us in some way with Takeda and I'll believe that until I hear otherwise. Today in the field when I got slammed because of the cost of Colcrys, I defended the company with as much conviction as I always have and have to believe I'm doing what's right for URL and for the patients even though I may not have a job too much longer.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sure hope so. it didnt sound like it in his email but maybe hell pull through for us... would be nice if he drafted up something in the agreement to takeda for us. If he had ever tried to sell colcrys in the field he would know what we all had to go through especially back when we got one script a week, no pharmacy stocking, no vouchers and no formulary coverage..those were some fun times

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps he can do what Dan Norton did. He made millions, sold his company but made all of his employees millionaires as well. Figure it out...$800 million plus $530 million in sales this year...only a handful of "home employees" and maybe 350 field reps...RR could still walk with half a billion. How much can one spend in a lifetime? just sayin'

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tax

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people are living in fantasy land...the best you will get is probably 90 days of pay and benes and maybe about 1000 a month of a bonus payout....move on, you all sound like entitled whiners! I am getting DOUCHE bumps just reading this crap! It makes me want to call Danny Yarnell and say: "Seriously, you hired these Douch nozzles?"

Grow the eff up and just move forward because Quintiles is on FUMES!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for that intelligent response.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously know nothing but thanks for the enlightenment

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you were so intelligent you certainly wouldnt be selling colcrys and working for url you douche bag

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mad?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The poster is right on "Quintiles is on Fumes". Where are the contracts? Oh that is right, they are all going to Inventiv and Publicis.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Im over at PDi, it isnt much better here either...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nothing wrong with Quintiles. I'd rather be with them than any other CSO

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...until you hear otherwise? Did you have your ears and eyes turned off? Did not the email tell you otherwise? You say that Roberts said he "takes care of people who take care of the company." How do you figure you are a part of that statement. You were paid to sell and hopefully you did. The lie was in the BS smoke screen about the super hero patent battle challenge. He lied to you when he told you that you have a long future selling Colcrys. He is not going to share anything with you. You are talking like you are having an ignorant moment. If they had some type of clause about keeping the contract sales force, HE WOULD HAVE MENTIONED IT IN THE EMAIL!!!! YOU DOPE! Look for another job, it is over!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you have to stop sucking your mom's right t_tt to type that, you moron. Who told you you could get on the computer. Go back to your dad's room and finish his blow job. No one is working for URL dumb A$$! It was a contract, we were working for Quintiles or Innovex...or why the HE[[ don't we know which CSO we are working for. Pharma is a dead end at this point. Everyone is losing their jobs in sales, even the good people.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only way you can "be with them" is if they have contracts and they don't! There is nothing now and nothing coming very soon. This company has gone downhill and everyone knows it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whew, Danny Urinal! Now there is a class act!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Dr. Roberts, not only did you give us koolaid and make us do all your dirty work, you sent us to the gas chamber. Real cool...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember everyone, "business as usual." What a joke!!