Uro/Derm

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Dec 31, 2010 at 9:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking at a postion and wondering what the highest they will go salary wise?
    I am currently in the 90's plus bonus of about 20 or more.
    Any way they would go higher in base than that
    Serious answers are appreciated.
    Know the products may not be the best but looking to get out from where I am now

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

only way you will touch 100+ is if hired in as a Senior Sales Executive. Not likely without a damn good track record.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uro/derm will not hire you at that salary. This division wants to pay you in the 80's with a 10
    bonus if you are lucky. This is the worst paying company in the industry. They will bust your azz, harass you, threaten your job, and then work hard to not pay you a bonus. Trust me, there are at least 10 companies in the industry that pay 30,000 more than these slave masters. Pass this company by.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

80"s ? Try 60"s or 70"s.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That Uro/Derm division has been having its problems.
    See the "Three Stooges" thread for details.

As far as new hire for rep positions, that division is on par with contract sales companies with very low total compensation. Bonus payments were cut in half in 2010 which disgruntled the entire division. Couple that with the lowest base salaries of any Allergan division and its a recipe for failure.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here
    I'm surprised they would even interview me as I told the guy from HR what I was making (mid 90's) They can't think someone would make a move for alot more travel and alot less money. I always think there are exceptions to every rule and there must be a way to get someone more money. We shall see.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With Allergan's hiring discrimination practices in full force, if you are over 35 and are not white, and good looking, you don't have a chance.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I am over 35 but I am white and "good looking"
    Give me a break. If thats what they want then they can have this job.
    Urologists in my area laugh at the young white girls who don't know what they are talking about

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It isn't young white women that Allergan likes

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about your ability to run a sub 4.5?