UroGen Pharma

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The head ring master in MA is back at his BS again. What a clown. Wow. Guess he still thinks the FRMs are idiots. Little does he know they have his number.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he can try over and over to divert attention and try to place blame on them. Everyone knows he is the weak one, and his lack of preparation trickled down all the way to the TBM’s.

so yes, not only do the frms have his number, but so do the TBMs. He will leave the same mess here he left at dendreon. Hey Liz, don’t believe his sweet little lies- he openly talks about his hatred of the frms because they don’t fit his agenda of covering up for his lack of knowledge.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

totally true! he wants to control and manipulate the FRMs but since they don’t report into him he is hand cuffed. If he had his way he would clean house and hire all new. Goes to show how much he values the team. He should be kissing their feet as they have cleaned up his damn mess in SO many accounts.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a truly delusional and disgruntled employee. Question is are you one of the scared FRMs or RBMs? Both have been exposed by the comments and phrases.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not all RBMs and FRMs are unhappy. I believe it’s the same 1 or 2 repeating the same BS over and over. And we already know who they are. We are coming for you!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAH Ok JB. Good luck living under your rock with your latte. Nice scare tactic.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We already got rid of one this week. We have a few more in the list, slowly but surely we will ablate the cancerous tumors.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1 is gone this week?!? Please oh please say RS!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i do not know a SINGLE FRM or RBM that is happy—non that have talent and experience. Jeff you keep on dreaming that people are happy. They are going to start peeling off one by one.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

at least the MSLs are happy... oh wait they’re all gone. What is happening here???

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to my clinical study, we’ve had a 58% complete response rate from the field force. The other 42% have been RNU’ed or have quit.

MSLs=Complete ablation by clinical team
    RBMs= partial response- debulked one persistent tumor this week
    CNEs= God bless you you heavenly sent angels
    FRMs= Non-responsive to MAs attempts of chemoablation
    Market Access- the Utuc cancer(s) have been identified but not officially diagnosed by the doctors

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeff is clueless as a leader, unfortunately for him he's burned his one opportunity to be a successful leader. No one will work for him and no one will hire him. Urogen is the most active site on cafepharma. Jeff your posting has taken the heat off the infamous "cheap and dumb" he was your scapegoat but you wernt smart enough to see that. Now the multiple post are about you. The drama in seeing your demise is priceless. This is what your career has turned into.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it is official: MA = stage 4 cancer. Primary tumor = SB. Other met sites = his mini me. Only option is complete resection.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am living comfortably under my rock with your wifey.

Spoiler alert; she has no gag reflex! Winning!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You call someone that has the balls to speak up and ask the difficult questions a tumor? Then we need more instead of the slimy yes men that continue to nod and March.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes MG, you have such big balls you self debulked. Now go intoxicate another company and CP page. UroGen is much better off without you.

Asked the hard questions? Lol.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1 down, 2 to go......

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn was hoping it was a departure by a VP.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RS thinks she is a VP so I would agree that would be a good start