Urology Management

Discussion in 'Olympus Endoscopy' started by anonymous, Mar 13, 2017 at 10:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Olympus is truly awful. Did everyone read up today about how Olympus sent transcripts to the widow's law firm in Japanese, to try to further collude and confuse during the discovery process? How low will these bastards go? The husband died because of Olympus negligence in Tokyo. Olympus must pay for what they did. I am totally shocked to what lengths this totally criminal organization will go to get away with something so horrible.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's even more disturbing is how many douchebag AVP's & RVP's will continue to suck compensation from Olympus, knowing full well just how evil the money is that gets deposited into their accounts. Most people know that this place is very similar to the law firm in Devil's Advocate. Just pure evil.

I am resigning and getting the Hell out of here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is leaving this week? We want to hear from you... The resignations continue to pour in.
    Any stories or gossip from OCA Corporate?
    What a dump.

I find it fascinating that no one in upper management is ever fired or let go. Aftanis is probably the only one who was a surprise, but that was his own fault. Other than that the criminal upper brass never seems to get clipped. Doesn't that baffle most of you on this postboard. They are responsible for the massive failures of this company, yet there are no consequences for them. Unreal.

Fire the bastards NOW!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Terminate Todd Usen, Nils Ericson, Randy Clark, Richard Reynolds, and Nacho Bel Abia!
    These guys do absolutely nothing, but cheat salespeople out of their pay.
    I bet you a million USD that these fucks have been getting increases in pay while the rest of us get fucked up the ass! Tired of the bullshit around this place.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start Operation Sandbag
    Do not sell a thing from now until 4/1/2018. Many TM’s I know are participating in Operation Sandbag and then resigning in April. Leave Olympus dead in the water....

PS). 4 more TM’s resigned in SE.
    We should reach 95% turnover by summer.... new pay is $90,000 per year for TM’s... Total fucking hatchet job.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just took another Urology account from Olympus. They are tired of dealing with all of the negative press, the lies from the reps, and want to head in a new direction. Olympus is much like a huge war ship sitting in the harbor without weapons just getting shellacked with gunfire and starting to sink.
    I can't understand why some of these Urology reps just don't man up and start interviewing for a new job. There's a urology rep who used to be an ATM in SE, who is going to continually get beat on Uro Deals in Detroit and just won't leave. I feel sorry for the guy.

#OCAISCLUELESS

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strongly recommend you call the guys at PSS Urology. They are bringing back the ACMI culture, have a great comp. plan and are making Urology fun again!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales Ops Dick just finished his final draft on our new comp plan for 4/1/2018. Heard from my buddy in CV.
    Boy is it a dandy! You do all the work, make all the calls, follow up with the hospital administrators, make shit happen.... In the end you get 5% and OCA gets 95% for doing nothing but stealing from you.....
    You have to be an absolute moron to stay here working for Olympus. Another massive round of resignations coming very shortly. Gee, I wonder how Nils will ever keep his job when we are like 87% YTD to our Urology #? Same shit every year, Nils misses his number and keeps his fucking job. Sales Ops Dickface trims another point of commission and everyone glady takes it in the rear. You reps are fucking pussies with no self respect.

#OCASHITHOLE!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How else do you expect us to pay for the decline in sales the reps are responsible for? Get out there and sell and stop whining on CF, or I'll revise and take more out of your mouth.

Sincerely,

SOD

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet you got a raise last year you piece of fucking shit!!! The decline in sales is a direct reflection of wrongful deaths, buying off doctors, DOJ fines & compliance injunctions. Add that to zero R&D, no new products, and a shit ton of criminals in upper management, such as yourself Sales Ops Dickbag. Add all that up and that yields weak sales. This will get worse.
    Every sales rep will continue to Sandbag until you pay what is fair and equitable.

Fuck you Michael Fleming Sales Ops Dick!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's the real kicker. Due to the Trump tax cuts, Olympus will receive a 17% tax break saving the company millions. What do they do? Pay the reps a little more? Nope...they will reduce your commission rate AGAIN! Congratulations!! You work for the worst medical device company bar none.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone buy Monday's announcement of a "new and exciting endeavor"? Let me help you "manage expectations" so you can quickly understand that you should never have the expectation that Olympus leadership knows how to manage anything. Nothing good will come of this. There has never been ONE Olympus and now we have six. There will be even more internal competition. You will all fight harder against each other. How do they not understand that all these shared products help no one...except the competition. ZERO incentive = ZERO collaboration. Mark. My. Words. We are just a cog. Management never has or will make decisions that will grow business. Their decisions are solely based on creating the perception of growth for investors because perception is reality. And while WE all know that you can't actually grow when you don't have a ureteroscope, or a morcellator that works...or anyone cares about, or a marginal energy device at best that isn't on any contracts...and the list goes on and on.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Olympus seems like a happy and positive place to work. I am super excited in my new job working for Olympus Energy as a TM. My new RVP told me that I will kill it out there, and that Thunderbeat is the best the market has to offer. Thanks so much!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m 25 years old and can’t believe I can finally live outside my parent’s house, wear scrubs, and tennis shoes, like on TV. Hope I can do this.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a fucking r*****. Watch what this ass clown says after 90 days on the job and everyone slams the door in his face. Ahahahahahahhahahaaaa deep gut laugh

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Nils Ericson got fired today.
    PSYCH!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6 more TM resignations at OCA this fine Friday. Wow! Rosters are emptying quicker than expected.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8 more resignations today at OCA in Sales.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't tell who is more incompetent, GI or URO? For some reason this thread stays on top, but I'd say that GI has the most issues right now.