Urology rep offer

Discussion in 'Antares Pharma' started by anonymous, Sep 13, 2017 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi I was offered a position with Antares. I'm hesitant because they could not let me know bonus or car allowance. Anyone else have a clear idea of compensation? Also they don't have the NY DM. Any insight anyone thanks in advance for an honest reply.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats. I'm interviewing for Urlogy position. Any info on salary range? Thanks.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm at a 125k base. I had to go back and fourth a while.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run run run...upper mgt is clueless!!! No ic plan, no budget, no REAL marketing material. Unless you want to get specialty experience and move then I suggest you look elsewhere cause no hope long-term with them as a rep unless you're lucky and have a high volume territory that writes your product.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya I don't think so.... $125K your crazy and its "forth", not "fourth" you Moron!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they using a recruiter for these positions? Expansion?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And it's "you're" not "your"....pay attention before calling someone a moron

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are using MRI in Chattanooga TN. Great recruiter! I just piled out with all that happened last week. I need more security that they seem to have plus looking at the other treads the current employees don't seem happy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Bob R the Regional?

He is right. Fancy dresser.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He left the company. I believe they got rid of the directors.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See how long that 125k pay lasts when you have nothing to sell!!! Company sucks and needs to stick to making devices and not selling cause they suck at it!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was it like to work for Bob R.? He is at a company Iā€™m interviewing with
    Thanks

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they pay nowhere near 125K 100-105K absolute tops

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The individual leading the Urology side is top notch great experience and really knows how to run a division
    he will fix all that is wrong