Urology Sales position

Discussion in 'Olympus' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2013 at 10:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS to the inducement statement.

Nils - we heard from you everyday when you needed to make your number. Now complete silence since NSM. You and marketing fail miserably in your communication to the field. I guess silence is better than telling us the truth. Not to worry, we are well aware of the incompetence

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS to the inducement statement.—

How the fuck do you know if there was inducements happening? You are one ignorant bastard!
    Inducement is happening all over the country from Urology RVP’s right now.
    Federal cases being made as we speak.
    What you don’t know, could fill a fucking museum my friend.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

URO RVP about to be investigated by DOJ. Don’t get caught with your hands in the cookie jar. This one is going to hurt!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since you think you know so much, spill the beans.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can wait and hear like the rest of the bozo clowns , at OCA.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Nils & Todd,

You are both culpable and prosecutable regarding green lighting inducement efforts at this years NSM in Atlantic City NJ. It has already been uncovered, that on a massive scale, Olympus RVP's started threatening doctors and reminding docs that Olympus contributes to their residency programs, and then warning that if these docs convert business away from Olympus, that Olympus will pull the $$ from these programs. This occurred right after the end of this years NSM in NJ. Federal DOJ OCA watchdogs have been informed on these ongoing incidents across the USA.
    That my friends is inducement, and is prosecutable, up to and including jail time.
    OCA has fucked themselves yet again. Does that sound familiar Mr. Toledo RVP? You have already committed three instances of inducement in the greater Detroit area.

#OCAGOINGDOWN

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please report all illegal OCA compliance issues to Larry Mackey:
    Address: 11 S Meridian St #1313, Indianapolis, IN 46204
    Phone: (317) 231-7236

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another strike against Olympus management and marketing. We have lost complete confidence in your ability to get things done in a timely manner.
    But wait let me turn in my forecast, spreadsheets and update my actitivites. Who are you responsible to? Obviously not sales.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another strike against Olympus management and marketing. We have lost complete confidence in your ability to get things done in a timely manner.
    But wait let me turn in my forecast, spreadsheets and update my actitivites. Who are you responsible to? Obviously not sales.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats all they've got dude. RVP's push activity & salesforce reports up to AVP's. AVP's push to Nils the booby Ericson. (I think Nils is actually a transgender. Have you seen that guy lately?) I think he is going for the Bruce Jenner look.
    The RVP's handle termination of reps and deal with HR. The rest of the company sits on its ass, and waits for sales to bring the money in. Its a total and utter cluster fuck.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just resigned. I'm not going to spend another minute in this negative, pressure cooker of a company.
    9 year veteran. I'm sure OCA has already called Enterprise Rental Cars for a car porter, to replace me.
    Happy trails gents! I'm outta here! Wooo hooo! This feels good.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any information on why Todd Usen still has a fucking job with Olympus?
    Seriously folks, WTF?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, but I heard competition in Urology is moving into the Saginaw Michigan area very soon.
    Who ever the rep is there, should understand that business will be converted soon.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure thing butt plug I'm sure if you just resigned this would be the first place you would come to. good luck with that.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, we are waiting to fire you first because you suck at selling (o:

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Olympus is a frggin swamp. Have a nice day making 5% commission.
    All that hard work for 5%
    LMAO

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doctors all over the country are changing their opinions of Olympus, based on the scheming and lying of management and TM's. Keep up the great work OCA!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Olympus is dead in the water.
    Everyone knows that.
    #EnterpriseRentalCarsofAmerica

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Randy and Todd: this is a sales job, not data entry. Get your nose out of salesforce and understand to sell products, urology TMs need to be in cases, not doing salesforce BS. We have no support.
    Bring back Charlie, he understood "sales" and did not resent us. Get rid of the Olympus Pension boys- they are dead weight.
    All the lame excuses on webex today are laughable. If sales had made all of these mistakes, we would be put on a plan, fired or would forfeit quarter mbo bonus.
    Time to hire people that can file 510ks, acquire new companies/products before we are left behind. Wake the F up.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When did the capital commission change to 5% & what was it prior to that?