Urology Sales position

Discussion in 'Olympus' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2013 at 10:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was referring to KARL STORZ you hammerhead, you..

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the few companies that will pursue non-competes. That, in itself, speaks volumes

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the new CRM system all about?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will find out soon enough. Have fun being an under paid device rep treated like a pharma rep.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ugh.

:/

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RVP's went to training for it. Instant feedback and deal updates, sounds awesome. Have fun checking in all day long like pharma. Im glad they are still paying us well.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck this place.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About half the Managers here are worthless. Split up the divisions again, this is not working. I thought this was a sales position, not an administrative job.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So leave, probably won't have less admin at another company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place really has gone downhill over the last 3 years. I can't believe how far the decline has been since "the good old days" BEFORE OLY. They took the same arrogant company from 10 years ago, promised to make it a new Olympus with ACMI, and flushed all the creative spirt away and turned it into the same old tired company it was 10 years ago.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I completely agree. Same old negative nancy Olympus. Same old corporate motto. "Our way or the highway!" Customers are getting sick and tired of Olympus. Lets get signatures and send it to Richard Reynolds and Tokyo to get Nils canned. The guy is completely useless. The guy can't even pronounce the word disposables in front of a group of seasoned veterans. Come on guys. Its time for some real leadership and for a real compensation package. Olympus could be a company you are proud of again, but before that happens Nils and some of the other dead weight needs to get clipped.
    Please voice your opinion, if you believe Nils needs to go, and that we need a real leader!

It must be done!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Nils keeps cutting our pay, and increasing his own. The morale is extremely low amongst the sales force. Most people no longer feel that they can sustain a career here because of the cuts. Its total bs, and it needs to stop here.
    Does Olympus really want new reps every year or two throughout its Urology Sales force?
    Thats whats happening right now... It takes a long time to build these lasting relationships. ACMI had very well paid reps for years, and they kicked Olympus's butt. What does that tell you? Motivation and Drive come from paying someone and respecting someone, not from depriving and trying to force results through starvation. Some people never learn.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you having a conversation with yourself?? Its cool if you are…FIGHT THE POWER!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least our leader in urology marketing is rock solid ... what?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are such a fucking dumb ass it's frightening.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Barrett is a moron too. Very non engaged
    And cares very little about the future of Olympus Urology.
    He like so many other Olympus Kool Aid drinkers, is only
    Concerned with keeping his superiors satisfied, not about being
    A market leader. Lame!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Need to go back to Management only over 1 division. Have too many management levels, need to cut AVPs. Urology has not done as well since "one Olympus" strategy because many Managers are jeopardizing Urology deals by adding energy, SE ...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whelp, you can stay on board the titanic and listen to the band play or save yourself. I'm choosing the latter. So long, Suckers!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Urology continues to grow year over year. Currently at 9% over last year. If you want to leave, go.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Friday