Urology Sales position

Discussion in 'Olympus' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2013 at 10:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Olympus reps are a bunch of whiny fucking
    Pussies, who take it up the rear from management!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update your opportunities people!!!
    Management/Mob Pit bosses
    Want an accurate depiction of how much cash is
    Coming in.
    I love how management expects our work
    To be SPOT on, but IT, Reporting, Management
    Can be waaaay off when dealing with reps
    Pay, accounts, MBO's, etc.

What a fucking hypocritical environment!
    Fuck this place

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do find all of these posts humorous!
    The thing that is not humorous is how
    Dysfunctional this company is.
    The reason you ask? Because upper management
    Is paid way too much money, so why would
    They improve anything, because they are all
    Set!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nils Ericsson lost his way, and our backs, a long time ago...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys!
    Why bother bitching?
    The RVP's are clueless, spineless, turds from the bottom
    Of your toilet bowl. Did you notice none of them have even the most minute
    Listening skills? They only know how to push their noses up their AVP's assholes... The AVP's are even more absurd.
    Olympus pays these cum stains $300k to reject quotes based on
    A profit margin matrix, that they won't share with TM's.
    Nils, Sandra, Michael (Finance), Barrett, and Richard are even more selfish and worthless!
    These people laugh at you behind your back. They are cowards and phonies!
    These are bad people who are using your talents and relationships, and paying
    You squat for your efforts! You know what you need to do.....
    So do it!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Olympus MSG is a joke!
    DOJ is about to rule on a huge corruption
    Racket that took place at Olympus.
    The outcome could have a very serious
    Effect on the company. Effects that could cost
    Many people's jobs...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The U.S. subsidiary of Japanese camera and medical-equipment maker Olympus Corp. said Friday it is under investigation by the U.S. Justice Department for possible violations of anti-kickback and false claims laws, and that any settlement could weigh on the company’s earnings ahead.

Olympus Corporation of the Americas has been under investigation since November 2011 for possible violations of laws that normally apply to inappropriately encouraging medical professionals and institutions to buy goods and services, the Japanese parent company said in a statement.

“Depending on how the matter progresses and other factors, our consolidated results of operation may be materially adversely affected,” the statement said.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People!
    Olympus has always had its roots flooded
    In corruption And greed!

This is par for the course.
    It's time to leave this place.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Randy Clark,

Please terminate useless RVP's and useless AVP's
    I'm sure you know who the dead weight is.
    Usually the self promoting types, that believe
    They are more useful than they actually are.
    Please think about canning a few useless RVP's.
    You know that it needs to be done.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I ever have agreed with anything, I agree with prior post.
    Out with Kool Aid!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gotta wear lotta cleavage and tight skirt.....

confuscious say "not ignorance but ignorance of ignorance is the death of knowledge

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen, brother. Amen.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love all of the jockeying that's being done right now with
    all of the RVP & AVP ass lickers.
    They are a campaigning for a job.
    I say clip them all and start over!
    We only need one level of management
    That report to VP and Presidents.
    Clip the fucking suits!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is a heaping pile of shit

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is a shithole!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to get out of this dump!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock is down a dollar.
    Probably will really sink now!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet you $1,000 USD that the cheap fucks
    In Finance and Management shave yet
    Another % point of commission off the Urology
    TM's who work so hard, day in and day out for this company,
    Come April 1st....
    I speak for many when WE say,
    Cut it again and everyone leaves Randy!
    Letters will follow to Tokyo.
    Criminals!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Jackholes,

(Grant, Michael, Rick, Richard, & Nils)
    Read this you morons...

There’s a disturbing trend taking place in the fast-paced world of sales technology. Recently, there’s been an influx of new products, apps and companies focused on tracking the sales team through their CRM using GPS and other monitoring technologies. I understand the evolution and (false) logic for this recent trend, however, I’m here to warn you that we are on a slippery slope and that this is not the right way forward.

Salesforce tracking is the ability of managers to track the outside sales team at all times using the GPS feature on their mobile devices. Mobile technology has come so far in such a short amount of time that we are creating new features without thinking through the long-term implications. In this case, the sales industry is evolving into something straight out of an Orwellian police state. You are being watched everywhere you go.

You may think that I’m being a little overdramatic, and perhaps I am. However, this is a trend I vehemently disagree with and it’s important to voice our objections now before this becomes the status quo for salesreps worldwide.

Before I dive into my philosophy on the subject, allow me to debunk a few myths that are being used to promote this GPS tracking technology.

Constant Surveillance will upset your employeesMyth #1: It will hold the salesreps accountable. The logic here is if salesreps are aware that you can monitor their activities throughout the day, they will be much more likely to take responsibility for their work and give their best effort.

This is a joke, right? Do you seriously believe that constant GPS monitoring won’t cause immediate resentment and obliterate employee moral? If you want employees to give their best effort you need to turn the car around 180 degrees and start building a culture of trust. There are thousands of books, research papers and case studies that prove positive reinforcement and a trust-based culture have a much stronger positive correlation on productivity and output than extrinsic punishment and surveillance. Which leads us to myth #2.

Myth #2: It will increase their productivity. The argument is that the more data you capture about your salesreps’ activities, the easier it will be to analyze their workday and make improvements.

Okay, let’s slow the Big Data train down just a tad and stick our head out the window to see where we’re headed. If everything is watched, measured and analyzed, at best, we face “paralysis by over analysis” and, at worst, we’re looking at a downward spiral that leads to a complete Totalitarian dystopia. I know at least one major government that isn’t afraid to subpoena the data and use it for evil. I’m looking at you Canada…just kiddin’, eh?

Furthermore, CRM systems like Salespoint have already optimized your route mapping and use smart features that help you streamline your day without measuring how long you took to fill up the tank. You do not need to be micromanaged down to the second because it took you too long to wrap up a meeting or a client lunch meeting ran late. I get it, it’s quality over quantity, the 80/20 rule, whatever you want to call it. The point is we have trained you (and trust you) to use your best judgment on the road and we don’t believe in constant surveillance.

Salesforce Tracking CRMMyth #3: We’ll be closer to the market. The idea here is that the correlations between field activity and sales results are very important for spotting market trends and the best way of keeping accurate measurements is through 24/7 sales force tracking.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm tired of this bullshit company