Urology

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2012 at 10:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is everyone as pissed as me out there? I was recruited here by my manager with the assurance Botox was going to be a big thing for urology. Instead here I am less than 50% to quota on my goals and I have busted my tail just to get to that point. I will make nothing in bonus as it stands today!

I am fatigued of my manager saying management will do the right thing for us. What the hell does that mean? They aren't going to pay us at target, you are dreaming if you believe it. I came from a company that set realistic goals for us, if you worked hard you earned a good bonus. This just sucks and my manager has no answers for me.

What are we going to do when the next indication comes which is suppossed to be even bigger goals for us? Do they even know what they are doing????????? I am so frustrated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WELCOME TO ALLERGAN !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've just got suckered by RC and MF! Thank god they are out of derm!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasn't year one suppossed to be an automatic blow out? I recall hearing people were going to make money like crazy; what changed?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No incentive for docs to inject. They don't get paid, it's time consuming and the procedure is a pain in the ass. Did I mention the docs don't get paid?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course we are all pissed. Stupid question.

Better question is what are the manager's all saying, curious if it is the same story from all.

Mine says that historically Allergan has only gotten the urology forecast correct 1 time and every other year the division has finished 90-95% to plan. Is that true?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Urology's forecasting has been abysmal, and nobody in upper management really gets fired. I believe they do it on purpose, so they never have to pay the reps. This is the only company that works hard at (not) paying the reps!

Bust my azz?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look on the bright side at least you still have Sanctura XR. You should of stayed in Derm lol.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, should have stayed in derm......except we all just want to USE what little brain we have left.
    I believe that most of the reps in uro. want to be challenged. Thats what makes a job fun. What we are challenged with at this point in time is not selling, but manipulating data instead. No fun!
    Someone at corp. should find a way to address the elephant in the room and everyone in this division knows what that is.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all the tier 2 coverage, sanctura xr should be a slam dunk. Who cares if docs don't get paid for injecting Botox? Do they not realize they are on the ground floor of something huge?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And that,,,,,,,,,,comes straight out of Irvine.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager is CLUELESS - - - My rbm is offers no excitement to accounts that makes them feel like it is worthwhile - - - those are my insights from today's activities, funny thing is most of my days feel this way. UUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RC must be going crazy...I loved it when he "hand picked" his sales force to lead the urology group. How's that working out for you now?

Get ready folks, PIP's are going to start any day now, if they have not already.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, at what point is RC the one getting the PIP? He has headed the urology group which has missed the forecast the majority of his tenure. 2009 hit a layup forecast because of the morale from the beheadings in 2008 (AGN gave team a gift), 2010 missed again, 2011 hit but thanks only to the derm overperformance. Think about it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pip, PIP!!!!! Youre nuts and anyone that supports this idea is just as crazy. Sure, throw the whole country on a PIP. Geeeeeez.if youre in a mgmt role, you should be fired for the suggestion. Clueless

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had an account tell me today they ordered 3 vials, I inch closer and closer to 40%, wish I were kidding

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company needs to terminate RC! He is a delusional, narcissistic, bully that really doesn't understand his job or the business. He has personally destroyed at least 15 careers of top notch performers, and will continue to run urology right off the cliff. Do us favor RC, place yourself on a PIP, for incompetence, turn in your whip, and go find yourself a better opportunity.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real problem in this division is the leadership and that is MF. He now has over a 3 year track record of significantly missing his division's number, and I mean by a lot. Anybody remember the contract sales force Sanctura XR/Aczone, what a cluster... Deep down I don't think he has a clue, he wanders around these meetings avoiding conversations with sales reps and managers. Richard is just enforcing Marc's incompetence, they both need to go before the launch of Idiopathic, I need to make some bonus soon or I am out!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IF I RAN MY NUMBERS CORRECTLY VERSUS MY QUOTA AFTER TODAY'S "PROMISES" FROM CUSTOMERS I THINK I AM NOW AT 45% TO MY GOAL!!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO DRINK TO THAT!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point, maybe RC and MF need to go sell solar panels or something....???